*** The Official Rangers v Stenhousemuir thread***

Blue Nosed Babe

Are you suggesting he is out of position.

No I'm just curious. A few people have said bring him in for Peralta at RM so just wondering if he has played there before. I know he played a lot behind the striker before he went to hearts and he started off there at hearts before moving to a left winger, but I don't remember ever seeing him at RM.

I actually think he could be a good RM if he played as an old fashioned winger running down the wing getting crosses in.

No I'm just curious. A few people have said bring him in for Peralta at RM so just wondering if he has played there before. I know he played a lot behind the striker before he went to hearts and he started off there at hearts before moving to a left winger, but I don't remember ever seeing him at RM.

I actually think he could be a good RM if he played as an old fashioned winger running down the wing getting crosses in.

TBH not sure if Ally would do this, if he did move Peralta into the right back position would have thought he would bring back little to play on the right wing.

getting excited for this, my son plays for stenny bc and when I picked him up from ochilview tonight they were building temp stands. The astro pitch is not great but it does mean the community teams benefit as they get to train on it. A real money spinner for the club and glad we are playing a team local for me. Hope we keep the same team as Saturday and get the chance to bring on some subs, mainly temps, where, he began his career.

Foster dropped, Peralta to RB Temps in at RM Mckay, Aird, Stoney and Telfer on the bench are the changes id make to Sat team. Prediction i think it might be a nervy one as our first Semi Final for a couple of years, i think we will win it 3-1 :21:

Id drop Foster and replace peralta like you did.

Id put in Andy little on the right of the 3 man midfield. ( yes I said it :lol: )

bell

Peralta,Jig,Moshni,Wallace

Black

Little Law Macleod

Clark, Daly.

We will still have a good bench with players like temps, wee Barrie ect.

I have always felt that Little has a fair bit to offer from the right hand side of midfield.

Foster and Peralta haven't proved as much of a threat as Wallace and Macleod on the other side.

True, but Peralta seems to be able to deliver a decent dead ball.

We seem to have scored more from set pieces this year than for a long time.

True, but Peralta seems to be able to deliver a decent dead ball.

We seem to have scored more from set pieces this year than for a long time.

Agree with that, though I think the power of Daly is a big factor in those set pieces. Nice to see a forward in blue bully defences.

Id drop Foster and replace peralta like you did.

Id put in Andy little on the right of the 3 man midfield. ( yes I said it :lol: )

bell

Peralta,Jig,Moshni,Wallace

Black

Little Law Macleod

Clark, Daly.

We will still have a good bench with players like temps, wee Barrie ect.

I have always felt that Little has a fair bit to offer from the right hand side of midfield.

Yip, I think that's his best position IMO and with Clark up front with daly it makes a lot if sense.

Bell

Peralta Jig Mohsni Wallace

Black

Templeton Macleod Law

Clark Daly

Would prefer Faure at CB to Jig but think its pointless ATM to change a winning defence. Really want McKay to get some game time and as I said last week I think Telfer deserves to be in the squad. Crawford is a good young talent but he has little to offer us on the wing and if used I'd prefer him to be one of the central attacking mids so I'd prefer Telfer, Aird or Walsh on the bench as a wide option if that's what Crawfords there for.

Stenhousemuir will be desperate to avoid another humping, especially at home. I can see them being very well organised, put 11 men behind the ball and be very resloute defensively.

I don't expect an easy game, but what I do expect is for us to be aggresive with our attacks and energetic in our pressing. There is a Cup Final place up for grabs. Doesn't matter if it's the Challenge Cup, Scottish Cup or the Dog and Duck Cup. Rangers FC win leagues and get to Cup Finals. Go out there and get the job done boys. :21: