European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Haven't looked but I'd guess you have a few posts and not posted for ages .Go fuck yourself you beggar apologist .

Sit doon.

Too much energy has been wasted on what turns out to be wishful thinking. The way to fuck the dhims is with a strong football team, not fevered imaginings.

Sit doon.

Too much energy has been wasted on what turns out to be wishful thinking. The way to fuck the dhims is with a strong football team, not fevered imaginings.

If your a bear ,my apologies but your just not living in the real world .The corruption and nepotism is all about us in Glasgow and there is just nothing being said or done .I believe there were many bears out there ,much cleverer than myself working tirelessly to expose the clear cheating ,corruption and downright scandalous treatment of the GCC favourite pastime .

I also would have thought they'd have given an explanation ie the geotechnical report showed that the discount at westhorn was justified and that all the land was for sale on the open market or something along those lines because with no explanation this stinks to high heaven

I also would have thought they'd have given an explanation ie the geotechnical report showed that the discount at westhorn was justified and that all the land was for sale on the open market or something along those lines because with no explanation this stinks to high heaven

Exactly. The very least that should be due is a transparent account of how they came to their decision, why, in detail, they believe there is no case to answer and outline what they were told by the authorities they spoke to in this country. Hopefully Der Hammer will have some luck in this regard, and I would imagine pzj and everyone else involved in this will be asking similar questions to what he has...

Have emailed the EC to ask who said there was no case to answer, could take a while but will be interesting to see what corrupt body will own up to this.

First time poster, long time observer. Where do we go from here fellow Bears? We're being shat on from a very great height!

This bloody well stinks. I agree with a member of the forum's previous post, Rangers themselves should have issued a statement highlighting what they believed to be 'potential' corruption.

The one I really feel for is PZJ. The guy has worked tirelessly to expose this shower of shite, he had ALL the corrupt politicians bang to rights, and now it all seems to be for nought.

However, I can't see PJZ taking this lying down. I'm still keeping the faith!

Sad to hear the news, but I'm not overly surprised. I've said on here in the past that this may well be turned down, rest assured this is only the first step, I anything it may be a benefit to the cause as he press will now be publishing stories about how they have been cleared. For the first time many people in Scotland will actually be hearing about this as up until now it has bee more or less blanked by the MSM and they may well have questions of where their money has been spent and how assets have been disposed off.

No doubt PZJ will publish a complete transcript of the decision and this can be compared to other cases of this type involving other clubs for consistency. It may well be that the case has to take a different course by exposing the individuals involved in these deals and showing how they broke the rules. We have already seen how one official has been caught as not having disclosed his association with c****c. A note now for anyone from the dark side who may behaving a nosey, you may have got off the hook this time round but that doesn't stop is being raised again with new evidence.

For me, it simply allows the opportunity for a police investigation to go ahead.

If I lived in the area where these alleged land grabs occured, i would be complaining.

The police must investigate to determine if there has been any laws broken.

Is it true that the only this didn't include the training ground SLA and land deals? That this only related to the GCC deal which was the selling of land at a discount because it was contaminated although the question Pzj (or others ) asked was where was the evidence of contamination? The Lennoxtown deal seemed more obviously questionable

Well done to the Gentlemen who put such a genuine and honest amount of hard work to expose the dodgy dealings that yet again have been thwarted by the "tarrier mafia" and the big brush sweep sweep mhob. Its no surprise that its infested by ghuests on here, and im expecting big front page exclusives from the mhanky mhedia calling this a "sectarian" witch hunt. The taig tentacles reach far and wide these days indeed. GCC/c****c Corrupt to the Core.

(tu) Spot On!!

It's like the vatican "investigating" priests. How can we ever hope to get a truly independant inquiry into that mob when they have infiltrated the mhedia, UEFA, SFA and God knows what in this country?

I genuinely hope that this "judgement" motivates PZJ, etc into chasing these scum even harder. One knock-back shouldn't, and I'm pretty certain won't, stop the search for true justice!!

They may think they have covered their a***s but this just might make them over-confident.

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link!

1st thing I'd be doing today if I was pzj would be asking for another FOI for the geotechnical report at westhorn, gcc used only one excuse not to give him the report and that was because it could jeopardise the investigation well there is no investigation now so they'll have to release it