Ally: I side with my Players

North Rd

think ally has a bigger problem with the robbing bastards that have pocketed a fortune and spent fuck all on the team,what happened to that 10 million for transfers,asking the players to take a 15 percent pay cut a year after an ipo that raised 22 million 35 thousand season tickets last august and 36 thousand this may,fucking embarrassing,where the fuck has the money gone,it is a disgrace what has happened to rangers again.

Those robbing bastards as you put it, are long gone, so are the players working for free, cause there would have been money spent on signing on fees and wages so ally has been backed, cause you do remember we couldn't actually buy anyone

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally is the one who signed these players and half of them are "deadwood"

Tempelton doesn't get a game

Cribiri was a last minute signing but is still over paid.

Steven Smith - backwards signing

Foster same as Steven Smith.

Steve Simonsen - pointless. As Gallacher could have sat on the bench.

Peralta Pish.

Templeton was an extravagance, a needless one. Green should have said "fuck no" but had he--he would have been accused of all sorts by the usual suspects.

Overpaid or not, you get offered a CB whose played in Italy for 11 years you rarely knock it back, especially whilst on the bottom rung of the pro game.

Stevie Smith and Foster are mind boggling signings frankly. Why Ally wanted them and why the board allowed it I'll never be able to understand.

The goalie situation seemed a no-brainer. Another fuck up.

Peralta would be a decent signing imo, if he was played in his position.

Those robbing bastards as you put it, are long gone, so are the players working for free, cause there would have been money spent on signing on fees and wages so ally has been backed, cause you do remember we couldn't actually buy anyone

who is long gone?green and ahmad,i think you will find the same people are still running the show,has green sold his shares?

Think Ally is being cute here, like he has a few other times and it'll turn round and bite him in the bum one day.

Loved Ally as a player and was overjoyed when he became manager but his style of play is just ridiculous. Are we a team of 10 year olds ffs, everyone back in the box for a corner, just unbelievable.

You're pissing in the wind with that nonsense. Like it or not, McCoist is universally trusted by the Rangers support.

I ain't sure that I trust him any more. If he had taken his pay cut when it was first mentioned, then maybe but even then, he is showing a sever lacking in football management.

Your comment about universally can swing in the same direction as management. We all more or less wanted to give Ally time after the transfer embargo was lifted and he brought in his own players. he has done that and can still be found wanting in tactics.

I ain't sure that I trust him any more. If he had taken his pay cut when it was first mentioned, then maybe but even then, he is showing a sever lacking in football management.

Your comment about universally can swing in the same direction as management. We all more or less wanted to give Ally time after the transfer embargo was lifted and he brought in his own players. he has done that and can still be found wanting in tactics.

You don't trust Ally McCoist? I don't mind people criticising his tactics but doubting him as a man and a club legend is way out there.

How do we trim the non playing staff. Its not as if we don't need as good as groundsman anymore because we are in the lower leagues, same with tea ladies, or office staff. They will basically all be doing the same job as they did before, and doing it to their best of ability as the I doubt the admin aide changes much depending on what league we are in.

I know a lot ate going to reply about the board, but someone has posted what they are on and it doesn't look bad anymore.

think ally has a bigger problem with the robbing bastards that have pocketed a fortune and spent fuck all on the team,what happened to that 10 million for transfers,asking the players to take a 15 percent pay cut a year after an ipo that raised 22 million 35 thousand season tickets last august and 36 thousand this may,fucking embarrassing,where the fuck has the money gone,it is a disgrace what has happened to rangers again.

we were relatively debt free , we pulled in 36000 ST had the board bragging about the sponsor ships deals , raised 22 million from a share issue , low players wage bill IN Comparism to Rangers , 30% of turnover lower than any SPL TEAM .and yet we are still financial strife , you are right its a disgrace

and it would seem all they have to do is appoint a new board director and all is forgotten on here ....gullible to say the least

You don't trust Ally McCoist? I don't mind people criticising his tactics but doubting him as a man and a club legend is way out there.

I don't trust him as a manager - don't try and twist my words, it ain't big or clever. On top of his poor managerial performances, some of his press comments are becoming cringe worthy and pointless.

I still respect the football legend he was.

You clearly have no idea of our Club's expenditure. It hasn't all gone into some "spiv's" pockets. Who are the "robbing bastards"? Are you talking about Green taking the money he said he would take at the outset? Our annual spend excluding salaries is at least £12m and historically it was higher than that. Season Ticket money income is not great. Sponsorship, hospitality, TV and commercial income has been decimated due to the level in which we play. Take a look at old annual accounts and look at the latest set. Check facts before talking rubbish.

I don't trust him as a manager - don't try and twist my words, it ain't big or clever. On top of his poor managerial performances, some of his press comments are becoming cringe worthy and pointless.

I still respect the football legend he was.

The post you quoted I was talking about Ally, the man. Hence the confusion.

It's alright though, I forgive you.

1 Cammy Bell

2 Steve Simonsen

3 Scott Gallacher

4 Richard Foster

5 Andrew Mitchell

6 Emilson Cribari

7 Sebastien Faure

8 Ross Perry

9 Chris Hegarty

10 Lee McCulloch

11 Bilel Mohsni

12 Luca Gasparotto

13 Lee Wallace

14 Steven Smith

15 Arnold Peralta

16 Kyle Hutton

17 Nicky Law

18 Ian Black

19 Lewis Macleod

20 Robbie Crawford

21 David Templeton

22 Fraser Aird

23 Dean Shiels

24 Barrie McKay

25 Andy Little

26 Jon Daly

27 Nicky Clark

28 Alan Smith

29 Liam Kelly

30 Jamie Wilson

31 Ryan Sinnamon

32 Kyle McAusland

33 Kristian Gibson

34 Craig Halkett

35 Greg Pascazio

36 Jamie Mills

37 Lewis White

38 Scot Whiteside

39 David Brownlie

40 Andy Murdoch

41 Dylan Dykes

42 Scott Roberts

43 Darren Ramsay

44 Charlie Telfer

45 Tom Walsh

46 Adam Wilson

47 Michael Mossie

48 Jordan Hamill

49 Ben Reilly

50 Jamie Burrows

51 Calum Gallagher

52 Danny Stoney

53 Sam Liddington

54 Junior Ogen

55 Ryan Hardie

56 Josh Jeffries

Ready for first team football? I must be confused, does being on the bench mean you have to be used as sub? When did that rule come into place?

Anyway, like I said: Ally thinks he's cute. Not gonna fly with me. He has enough players to win this division and the next reasonably comfortably.

PS. I named my youngest after my personal hero, Ally McCoist, I have no desire to look for reason to batter the guy over the head with. I wont however be played for a fool. End of discussion mate.

:lol: that's the dude fucked :D

we were relatively debt free , we pulled in 36000 ST had the board bragging about the sponsor ships deals , raised 22 million from a share issue , low players wage bill IN Comparism to Rangers , 30% of turnover lower than any SPL TEAM .and yet we are still financial strife , you are right its a disgrace

and it would seem all they have to do is appoint a new board director and all is forgotten on here ....gullible to say the least

We are still debt free. Money doesn't last forever. The problem we have is we are a HUGE club with huge overheads playing in the 3rd and 4th tiers of Scottish football. It isn't simply about the player wage bill. Our income stream is a fraction of what it used to be. We have down-graded the player wage bill but how do we down-grade Ibrox or Murray Park? How can we get sponsorship and hospitality money back to SPL levels when we are playing in the 3rd tier? TV money is a joke. I could go on but you should read up about it yourself by looking at the RFC accounts.

Not quite!

The appointment of Wallace has settled the nerves of fans in terms of our future but I very much doubt Rangers Media members will forgive and forget Brian Stockbridge and co.

Spunking the IPO and pre-IPO share money is embarrassing and until Wallace sacks BS, I am still not convinced he is the man to get us back to the top.

That's a terrible interview everyone knew our position at the time we brought in the players was the weakest as a club we have ever been. Ally's needing to knock the interviews on the heed and concentrate on Managing the club.

As a manager he should steer clear of the Boardroom Squabbles and let the Board get on with it.

McCoist say he isn't responsible for the financial problems.

Ok by that logic I assume it was Charles Green who offered Andy Mitchell a 1 year contract extension.

And it was Ally who decided to terminate it 6 months in to "save money"

Can't have it both ways. If the guy was good enough for an extension why is he not good enough 6 months later and why did we waste money on him in the first place?