*****The Official Rangers v Arbroath Thread*****

Frank Reynolds

Where are all the supporters whom have been hating on the team when they surely should be congratulating the team scoring a couple of goals in close succession?

Did you lot want us to lose this game? If so why?

Spoliled brats.

It was always going to be a struggle to get back to the top.

Where are all the supporters whom have been hating on the team when they surely should be congratulating the team scoring a couple of goals in close succession?

Did you lot want us to lose this game? If so why?

3-2 against Arbroath .You having a laugh .World beaters now ? .We were shocking .Part timers always cave in near the end of the game

Spoliled brats.

It was always going to be a struggle to get back to the top.

spoiled brats!?

I don't see how having the 2nd largest wage bill in Scottish football and therefore expecting a decent level of football/comfortably beating part timers is being spoilt.

3-2 against Arbroath .You having a laugh .World beaters now ? .We were shocking .Part timers always cave in near the end of the game

Where has anyone said we were world beaters? Are you taking things to the extreme in order to validate your stance?

Why didn't you celebrate your team scoring two goals in close succession which means we look to have WON this game? Other aspects can be debated at other times, but just now Rangers are playing.

one - lol

spoiled brats!?

I don't see how having the 2nd largest wage bill in Scottish football and therefore expecting a decent level of football/comfortably beating part timers is being spoilt.

I wonder what Man City's wage bill is. I see they are digging out a 3-2 win against Watford at home.