Lee Wallace 900k bid rejected from Forest but holding out for 1.4 mill?

Boab

Saying people are 'falling for their republican propoganda' seems to me to be you suggesting that it is a lie.

Dont really know how else to read it to be honest.

Celtic = Good news

Rangers = Bad News

I guess i just have to make it more obvious in future then.

P.S Still waiting on anyone showing me the quotes from Wallace or McCoist about the Forest rejection.

Really? when you think we can go out and spend the wallace cash aye? :lol:

No I don't think we can. That's why I said there's a cat in hells chance. I was pointing out that the selling model only works with reinvestment. We need to find a way to sustain ourselves so that we can afford to do this.

If true, not surprised he is going. For a full scotland international I would expect above £2Million though and if we really dont need to sell him we should try and get £3M. When will we catch on like cellic do and use the press to massively overvalue anybody who they think is a gonner ahead of time?

His sell price will be a huge indicator as to how much we need some cash quick.

... and If he is our best, what the rest of them worth?

Lose Wallace for a fraction above McCoists lowest tier of Scottish Football wage. It goes to show the contempt of Green, Stockbridge, McCoist,etc.

They are laughing at the supporters. We provide them with income way beyond what most will earn in a lifetime. In doing so I'm sure many will have gone without certain things in order to watch their team. It's shameful.

Unless fans give themselves a reality check this will only continue. We still pay players too much justifying it with "but we are Rangers" not an ordinary club. The facts are there to see. Despite overpaying players we still struggle against teams. This should be a period of rebuilding, not making the same mistakes.

Many fans are voting by staying away, disgusted by the rebuilding. We were all very supportive at the beginning but the fans have shown they will not be taken for a ride a second time.

Sell Wallace? Yes, but not for a loss and not to keep the greedy hangers on at Ibrox in a life of luxury fans can only dream of.

Celtic = Good news

Rangers = Bad News

I guess i just have to make it more obvious in future then.

P.S Still waiting on anyone showing me the quotes from Wallace or McCoist about the Forest rejection.

I would hardly say that signing Griffiths is good news.

Im more of the opinion that its likely just to be that Celtic are actually looking to buy someone and that we are looking to sell someone.

Sometimes they just aint out to get you.

Rangers hating journo with friends who have an interest in destabilising the board prints a story saying we are selling our best player cheaply.

Immediately the pitchforks come out.

Double whammy as it ensures anyone who does bid, offers a low price.

Even if it were true, this is a direct result of the players refusing a pay cut.

The board are already getting blamed for offering pay cuts and are now getting blamed for this.

Are folk forgetting all the demands to cut spending ?

It's clear some are still pushing an agenda.

The only one pushing an agenda is you and that's back the board it's everyone's fault but the board, blame the Record blame Jackson blame his friends blame the players. What about the fans you seem to have missed them.

Seems like we all want things to improve but don't all get that this will be painful.

Irrespective of who got us into the shit we are in, or how deep this shit is, we are in shit. Our current model is not self sustaining, we are sending more monthly than we bring in.

Mr Wallace has to reverse this. Difficult due to contracts in place already. We expect him to reviews contracts with suppliers / contractors but many moan when he attempts it with players. We want player sales, but many moan when it concerns our best players not the ones we would prefer to go ( who no-one else wants either).

There is no easy solution given where we are at.

Our best playing assets will have their price, season ticket prices will still go up, and other cost cutting will still go on. We cant rely on investments from the likes of DK. We need to sort ourselves out first.There is just no easy way out of this.

Seems like we all want things to improve but don't all get that this will be painful.

Irrespective of who got us into the shit we are in, or how deep this shit is, we are in shit. Our current model is not self sustaining, we are sending more monthly than we bring in.

Mr Wallace has to reverse this. Difficult due to contracts in place already. We expect him to reviews contracts with suppliers / contractors but many moan when he attempts it with players. We want player sales, but many moan when it concerns our best players not the ones we would prefer to go ( who no-one else wants either).

There is no easy solution given where we are at.

Our best playing assets will have their price, season ticket prices will still go up, and other cost cutting will still go on. We cant rely on investments from the likes of DK. We need to sort ourselves out first.There is just no easy way out of this.

Should we just remain in the Championship when we get there?

No. But its to easy to provide arguments against not solutions.

We are still spending hugely on players and will do next year. So player budget isn't the problem.

If the players earning that budget aren't good enough that is a problem.

56 pro players on the books. On contracts.

It is a nightmare of a situation which will not be easy at all to turnaround and this is one we may have to just accept.

As far as I know our reserve/under 20s and maybe the group below don't have an actual left back.

Jamie Mills is the only natural left-back i can think of.

Started off further forward but converted a couple of seasons back.

Pacy player but not quite ready for the first team imo.

I would hardly say that signing Griffiths is good news.

Im more of the opinion that its likely just to be that Celtic are actually looking to buy someone and that we are looking to sell someone.

Sometimes they just aint out to get you.

I put a post up on VB on the 2nd of January stating this would happen. Obviously never mentioned the clubs but specified Wallace as the target to destabilise the player and the board.

It was also plain to see that going by previous years the same trend has happened.

Let's big up the valuations of the bheast duds and at the same time print shite about who wants to buy Rangers top players on the cheap.

It's the West of Scotland media remember.

The same media who are point blank refusing to investigate or talk about the GCC/Bheast FC state aid corruption.

So again i wll ask...can anyone show me the quotes from Wallace or McCoist concerning this alleged transfer????

Simple request is it not?

No. But its to easy to provide arguments against not solutions.

We are still spending hugely on players and will do next year. So player budget isn't the problem.

If the players earning that budget aren't good enough that is a problem.

56 pro players on the books. On contracts.

It is a nightmare of a situation which will not be easy at all to turnaround and this is one we may have to just accept.

We have 26 squad players.

The youth playing staff will not be a huge financial burden on wages but the numbers signify to me that Auchenhowie needs reviewed from a financial perspective.

Deadwood in the squad should have been targetted and shipped out.