*****Official Rangers v Brechin City Match Thread*****

allgers

A game of 2 halves!

First good, second suite

Mohsni is a cock and should be fined

If we had a good striker we would have won 6 or 7 nil today

Good shouts although I dont think we need a good striker, just a striker would do me and by that I mean a finisher not an immobile target man

Don't know about the booing at FT. The sending off changed our shape but we still made more and better chances than Brechin did (bar their goal) after that and should have scored more. Our legs looked more tired than theirs towards the end but that's what happens when you are on the defensive rather than with playing with your tails up as Brechin were. We played really well overall and in the end a good three points. I enjoyed the game and no complaints from me.

Nobody can say that in the end we didn't carry the luck.

Templeton could have made it safe but failed, despite looking the part.

Daly is an enigma, failing to put the ball in the net on so many occasions today.

Faure and Cribari at centre half after Mosni and McCulloch getting sent off/booked?

They can play in the Cup though.

How the feck we fell apart after Mohsni's sending off escapes me. We were doing so well and commanded that game. Funnily enough, Foster came on as a consequence of the sending off and did OK. Ally really needs to make sub decisions sooner as he waited until the 75th minute to bring on Little and there was some crass play when we were breaking and meant to be attacking.

What was a great 1st half ended up with us hanging on in the end. If Brechin weren't so shite, we'd have dropped more points today.

Good shouts although I dont think we need a good striker, just a striker would do me and by that I mean a finisher not an immobile target man

As I said earlier, I reckon boyd would have been in our team today had it not been such a fuck up behind the scenes

A few hundred grand to Killie and that would have done it

Still maintain he will be back in the summer. Don't think he wants to go back to england. Wants to stay at home