*****Official Rangers v Brechin City Match Thread*****

allgers

The Ayr games going to be a great experiment in defence I suspect. Foster did OK today and Faure was OK, going forward as usual, but maybe it is time for some of the younger guys to have a go. We're going to need them some time, so blood them against a decent Ayr team.

Or loan them out to someone, Ayr maybe?

IThat was Hard Work.

We should have had them out of sight before Mhosni(who is a Liability) was off ,but we cant put away our Chances.

Temps and Deano are athorn in the side to Teams and should never be out the Team unless Unfit.

Big JD misses some amount of Chances and we should be seeing these Teams off but we are giving them a Lifeline.

Mhosni I like but he is a Nightmare now and just beign a Daft Twat.

Fuere Should be in there now and leave him there as Jig isnt a CH at all as seen at Brechins Goal,which was a Cracker but he stood off the Guy.

Again a Struggle abd we need to get a Grip before we come up against some real Opposition .

Should have had it bundled up by HT but we didn't,started the 2nd half where we left off the 1st.

A bit of Mohsni madness changed the game.We still made plenty of chances up front but rode our luck a couple of times at the back.The one big plus is,we showed character and heart,well done lads.Upward and onward.WATP.

We should have won that game with a large margin. We played some good football until Moshni acted the tit. We looked much happier playing with 2 wingers and Temps is doing much better these days. We didn't cope well at all with being down to 10 men which turned what was so close to being a very positive day into a negative one. It's a shame because I thought there were a lot of positives out there today. The boos, especially at the sub were disappointing. I can understand Templeton coming off as he hasn't played much recently and the pitch was very heavy, but bringing Little on and playing him at left mid was not a good call for me. Showed his complete inability to play anywhere but striker.... again. As I say, it was all a bit annoying because at the end of the first half it looked like it was going to be a good day. In the end there was good and bad, but the booing was OTT. I think some people are just waiting for the chance to boo now though.

17 points to win league but Dunfermline's points grab in the last 9 games has been only 55%, so I reckon we can wrap this up away to East Fife on 1st March or next game home to Airdire.

I think it took to the 30th March to clinch last year's title.

We shoud aim higher than what Gretna did in 2006:

Team Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts

Gretna 36 28 4 4 97 30 57