*****Glasgow Rangers Champions 2013-2014*****

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt i'll be called a greeting faced cunt, but singing Championees, stand up for the champions and champions again was fucken embarrassing, as was the we are going up chants. :anguish:

Anyway, in 15 months time we'll be back where we belong, and tonight was just a step closer, but I'll save the celebrations until they matter.

I thought you were going to start an Ally Must Stay thread!! Oh well!! :000000082:

Right party animal you are. Your loss. Cya in your next anti Ally thread you mad happy joker you. xxx.

Forgive me for thinking a League One title is nothing special. Don't worry we win the Scottish Cup, and I'll be the party animal.

Delighted we have wrapped up the title and the performance was much much better last night. But it's no good doing that in isolation, we need that effort and energy every week and there is no excuse for it not to bet here! The next few weeks will tell us a lot about ally and how we are going to move forward. Enjoy the moment but lets not lose sighting the bigger picture.