celtic confirm Ronny Deila as new manager

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is his name really Ronny William Boyne Deila? Timmy won't stand for this :lol:

Also,I read on the BBC website that he's had a documentary made about him,and he's being touted as the Norwegian Jurgen Klopp :lol: Hope his first signing is Billy King,the timplosion would be amazing!

Also,I read on the BBC website that he's had a documentary made about him,and he's being touted as the Norwegian Jurgen Klopp :lol: Hope his first signing is Billy King,the timplosion would be amazing!

Every cunt they go for is touted for greatness.. You ever noticed that its pathetic

Be quick to jump the gun and take the piss all you want, but stretching further distances to find the best men for jobs is exactly what we've been asking for for years. This could be a good bit of business.

This worries me too. He is an unknown quantity and we shouldn't be so quick to laugh.

A wee edit on Wikipedia really noises the unwashed up (tu)

:lol: :lol: aye his name is really ronny william boyne deila, please tell me you text or phoned people telling them this before you posted :lol:

Every cunt they go for is touted for greatness.. You ever noticed that its pathetic

They've got a squad full of half season, world class superstars that become shite by Xmas. They have to punt them before anyone notices and have been incredibly lucky in that regard, with the media helping them to con lower premiership and championship clubs.

Just seen a scum fan on twitter calling this "downsizing". The guy just led his club to their first league title in 43 years. Neil Lennon's managerial experience when he got the job was... ehh... well, he knew all the lads already didn't he?

Just seen a scum fan on twitter calling this "downsizing". The guy just led his club to their first league title in 43 years. Neil Lennon's managerial experience when he got the job was... ehh... well, he knew all the lads already didn't he?

Tbf he's won 2 things in 5 or 6 year wae his current club. The tims in my work are Beelin, "it's a smokescreen, for a big name to swoop in" they claim :lol:

This will IMHO make it easier for us. A Clarke/moyes/McKay could have had the waen touchers out of sight