Legia ask Celtic for 1 game decider, sporting integrity..

Siam69

scumtics response on their broadcasting channel the BBc

And a Celtic spokesperson said: "This is entirely a matter for Uefa and its processes. Accordingly, we will reserve further comment for the appropriate time."

You missed out that they are DISSAPOINTED by Legia Warsaw's comments.....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't say that on the page I read but doesn't surprise me in the slightest that they would say that.

Link to where I read the scums comments is below.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28732601

Not like the Beeb to miss that part out eh....saw the statement on SSN after they'd had Legias owner on...

Let's think of the up side to all of this. When faced with title stripping due to financial doping of their team they will no doubt come out with " the outcome of games should be down to what went on in the field of play", to which we can sight the case of a certain team having been hammered 6:1 and then going through on a paperwork infringement. What goes round coms round an there's a lot of it heading their way.

Lol. Appealing to sellic's sporting integrity. They don't know them very well, do they.

On the other hand, they seem to think massaging their ego will work, so maybe they do know a bit about them.

Any club in the World would be mad to accept any such request, I also think this request is desperate and doesn't help strengthen their appeal.

Plus, timing isn't exactly on their side, Maribor game is in 9 days time, the Tims have two league games prior to that so I dont see how they could fit it in and even if UEFA offered to hold back the competiton by a week, that mob rely on CL Qualification to enter into the transfer market, if they held back the CL by a week for this tie and Celtic did the unthinkable and managed to qualify for the groups then by the time that happened the transfer window would be shut.

Unless UEFA are going to then give the winners of that tie special dispensation to sign players outwith the transfer window then it seems like far to much hassle when as annoying as it is essentially UEFA's decision is 100% fine and by the letter of the law.

I'd think the fairest solution would be to give a reprieve to another of the losing teams in the last qualification round, put them through to face MAribor. Decide who it is by some metric or a random draw. Celtic were deservedly thrashed over both of the two legs and dont deserve to be anywhere near the next round, and they can punish Legia in the normal way too.

Wont happen though And I bet our hooped heroes get through against maribor now.

The actual player did serve the 3 match ban because he wasnt included in the squad on paper for other games it looks as if he had not severed a 3 match ban when in fact he had. Listen to their owners interview UEFA changed the rules recently on the admin side so this is the technically that has cost Legia their rightful place in the next round, total disgrace, for the sake of sporting integrity this decision should be over turned.

You would need to be thick as shit to accept that offer :lol:

You're right they would but no other club on the planet has bleated on about sporting integrity as much as them.

seems sporting integrity only applies to them when it's to their benefit

:lol:

Oh Legia, you have much to learn.

They already know about it,mate! I sent the email this morning outlining the history of sporting integrity by Liewell and his cronies.

If they didn't know the history of the scum before, they know it now.

Forget sporting integrity septic are all about administrative integrity :7325:

There is no doubt that septic can't hide behind a rule book here because when liewell talked of sporting integrity he was making a moral point and everyone can now see that they are morally bankrupt as well as stinking hypocrites