A message to Rangers from Cork City FC

Adoniram

Dae ye aye.

It's a Rangers fan myth that the Irish have no interest in Celtic.

The Myth is that they are the best supported club in ROI. They are miles behind MU and Liverpool. See last seasons friendly v Liverpool at the Aviva stadium and it was plain to see who had the most fans. Outnumbered 5 to 1. Goes along with their 1 million fans in USA stat! Utter made up shite as per usual by the Dhims.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The plastic Paddy tims will be raging about this nice gesture.

Just a pity some of our own support are as well, do you hate every Irish person ffs?

Thankfully plenty of us don't, and there are plenty of sane posts on the thread.

Fucking spivs ooot, no Rangers men on the board that's what caused this, where's the deeds BTW?....

On a more serious note, I am usually very voiciferous in my comments when I suspect an enemy of our club is on the lose but even I find it hard to denounce this gesture to be honest. If I see something from them wishing we were dead or Zombies around the time of our trouble or since then maybe I will change my view on that, but for now it just seems that we have given a gift to a Football Club on an anniversary.

MUst admit my personal knowledge of the club is not great and without consulting my book of all knowledge (wikipedia ;) ) I cannot see any harm in the gesture, we are not asking them to marry our daughters.

They hate our club and everything that we stand for.

Problem with your statement is that you are painting everyone with the same brush. Rise above it. Our club has shown generosity and respect here. Nothing wrong with that.

Don't know much about Cork City FC, however, I'm pretty sure its nowhere near Donegal or mad Phil, also can we not just leave all the hyperbole to the bheasts from the east!

As for who, or who doesn't support the dhims in Ireland, I have no idea, suffice to say its between none and all of them!

Some of the comments on this thread are beyond the pale ... we are an open church of many faiths, creed & colours and the various comments on here do a disservice to your (& my) club.