A message to Rangers from Cork City FC

Adoniram

Some of the comments on this thread are beyond the pale ... we are an open church of many faiths, creed & colours and the various comments on here do a disservice to your (& my) club.

Don't talk pish. It's a fucking lie to suggest we welcome people of Irish nationalist thinking to this club.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't talk pish. It's a fucking lie to suggest we welcome people of Irish nationalist thinking to this club.

Oh no don't say that. A tarrier may be looking in and will judge us. Whatever shall we do.

:anguish:

None so blind.....trying to curry favour with people who despise our very existence.

Usual handwringing comments though.

I have never been described as a hand wringer just because people have a difference of opinion.

I am a son of the Reformation and Protestant ethics, I will never be anything else... my faith is built on the rock of John Knox's teachings and the other great Reformists.

I cannot be held responsible for those who weaken ......the devil has many disguises as the whore of rome is testament to.

Son of protestant ethics as well BB, just not a believer anymore. Still live by the ethics and morals tho'.

So Rangers sent a congratulatory letter to an Irish Club, no big deal.

I'm sure there are as many, if not more, Irish fans having the same negative reaction as our fans on this.

We, as a Club, have given and received gifts when playing other Clubs throughout the World during our 142 years.

That is shocking and not the club that i have grown up with. But nothing surprises me as our club has many of the darkside now employed, and who will be happy to try and destroy our culture and traditions.

If we had a pound for every time you wrote that RM could buy Rangers

I find it hard to get angry over this.

What's angry got to with it, the clubs been fucked from pillar to post, we are still not going anywhere, and we congratulate a side that represents the bastards that hate us to our destruction, No wonder Rangers are in a state, even some of the support find nothing wrong with it.

We are a laughing stock of a club, the tarriers are laughing every day at us aided and abetted by ourselves.