A message to Rangers from Cork City FC

Adoniram

Why would anyone care about this ?

Maybe they sent us something and we have reciprocated.

Some need to expand their horizons a bit and stop playing up to the timmy stereotype Rangers fan.

It makes it too easy for them.

It's not often we agree on here, but that's spot on.

We're our own worst enemy sometimes.

Some of the comments are embarressing.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They hate our club and everything that we stand for.

Not my experience Minstral. A lot of Irish hate the plastics and the way they go on.

I don't see an issue with this tbh. It has never been our club that was founded on bigotry.

Here is their thanks.

@EdConnaughton: @CCFC30YEARS @RangersFC Make sure you send them one for theirs too in 28 won't you!

There were certain Rangers fans (including some who posted on here) who believe we are a new club. Do you hate Rangers because of that?

There were certain Rangers fans (including some who posted on here) who believe we are a new club. Do you hate Rangers because of that?

Do you not mean the fans that are happy to starve our club of income, and that are happy to kill our club to get their own way.

Why would be want to do something like that? Its making a mockery out of a big club like ours to be involved with something so stupid.

BvPtaGFIMAALULL.jpg

oh wait.

One tarrier team to another. Mute point.

The Club's nickname - The Rebel Army.

:power_of_anguish:

What's worse is our own loving that we done this, New age fans are the worstcunts.

Even I can't see the issue. It's an Irish club, not a nationalist club like Clifftonville or Donegal Celtic.

:lol: Cork and Shamrock Rovers are the most rancid Republican clubs in the Bandit Country, they are bitter bastards.

I would imagine this would be down to our new Financial Director Mr Nash, Philth Mac Lam Post has been raving about his Cork roots.

Cork City, new feeder club? It's obvious. They've got some raw rebel talent coming through atm. Maybe have a connection like the Hamburg one, get a few of their fans over for a game, teach us some songs about James Connelly.

I agree with the vast here, get over it. The Queen still hangs on our dressing room wall, we're still Rangers...

Leave that to Ally, was that a subtle dig at our manager BB?

I am a son of the Reformation and Protestant ethics, I will never be anything else... my faith is built on the rock of John Knox's teachings and the other great Reformists.

I cannot be held responsible for those who weaken ......the devil has many disguises as the whore of rome is testament to.

Cork City, new feeder club? It's obvious. They've got some raw rebel talent coming through atm. Maybe have a connection like the Hamburg one, get a few of their fans over for a game, teach us some songs about James Connelly.

I agree with the vast here, get over it. The Queen still hangs on our dressing room wall, we're still Rangers...

Picture of Lennon the bigot used to hang on our wall at one time, not sure if it has been removed.

Simply put, if you have a problem with this, you have something wrong with you. Are we to assume that every club in Ireland is home to Rangers hating bigots who are out to get us?

..................and there we have the perfect reason we are the perfect target for our enemies :disappointment:

I remember talking to a cellic supporter years ago and he was telling me he was in a pub in Ireland and the football was on 2 English Premiership and everyone was watching the game, when it finised the next game on was cellic and more or less no cunt in the pub watched it and I've heard a few people saying that in Ireland they are intrested in English football and couldn't really give a fuck about cellic or Scottish football in general.

I remember talking to a cellic supporter years ago and he was telling me he was in a pub in Ireland and the football was on 2 English Premiership and everyone was watching the game, when it finised the next game on was cellic and more or less no cunt in the pub watched it and I've heard a few people saying that in Ireland they are intrested in English football and couldn't really give a fuck about cellic or Scottish football in general.

Dae ye aye.

It's a Rangers fan myth that the Irish have no interest in Celtic.