Adoniram

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dunno if it's been on RM before but here is a classic post about our Club's attackers.

Call me an old bigot if you like, but I can assure you that every time it appears more and more bears see the wisdom of it:

Stop Orangemen from entering your stadium for their annual Church parade and it will go a long way in removing the stigma of you being a sectarian club.

We done it.

Sign a Roman Catholic,a Scottish/Glaswegian one,and it will go a long way in removing the stigma of you being a sectarian club.

We done it

Withdraw those Orange tops that were your clubs most successful ever seller,as we think they have sectarian overtones attached to them.

We done it.

Yes,but you have never has a Catholic captain in your side ever.

Step forward Lorenzo Amoruso

We done it.

Yes but you never,ever had a roman catholic on your board at anytime.

Bob Brannan.

We done it.

Yes,but that Simply the Best is sectarian,it'll have to go.

We done it.

Aye,you lot have never ever had a roman catholic manager...

Paul Le Guen.

We done it.

Yes,but you fly flags that are sectarian,likethe Union flag.

The flag of your country sectarian?

Your display of cards depicting a Union flag and two saltires were akin to a Nuremberg rally.

My nations flag and my country's flag together are Nazi flags now?

I'll be reporting you to my mate Sepp Blatter for singing through the Champions league theme at the start of your matches.

It's an offence now is it?

Rangers players attacked in the street by vermin.

Rangers players homes and cars attacked by vermin.

No arrests.

Rangers players attacked at the Paedo Playground with lighters.

No arrests.

The waving of Union flags and the playing of the Dambusters song is ''Militaristic''

Is it really?In our own country?

Singing ''Rule Britannia'' is sectarian and offensive.

Written by a Scotsman and a song that is British?

If you drop ''Eff Tee Pee'' it will all end at that.

Will it?

We've conceded everything and they nearly killed us and there are still people playing the dignified silence/it's not the Rangers way line? They won't be happy until we are all dead and buried capiche ! I despair I really do, we learn nothing, we do nothing !post-75-0-57066700-1408543870_thumb.jpg

Benchmark for quiet dignity surely, benchmark for turning the other cheek surely, benchmark for rolling over so they can boot in again surely, benchmark for those charged with custody of the club failing to challenge anyone who has a go at The Rangers surely.

We have different ethics to the rebel club, I would like to keep it that way....how about you.

Are you on drugs? What the heck are you on about BB? Or merely fishing ng?

Does it up set you about our traditions and culture. As long as i stay alive i will write about them, as they helped make our club great.

Might be your tradition to hate but it isn't mine . You will find no Minister standing in a pulpit this Sunday getting angry about Cork City that is for sure..

Hate never made Rangers great. The team did that.

I'm not going to get into a rage but why the need to send anything at all? Smacks of 'please love us' stuff that we've tended to mock the tarriers for.

We didn't advertise it. We weren't crying out for attention, whereas had they done it, they'd invite the cunts over for a friendly to present it to them in person with it making the back pages.

It's a tiny, simple gesture anyway that had they not posted on their twitter no one would know about... Which I kind of wish was the case with the way people are reacting and embarrassing themselves on here :lol:

Actually since working here I have only ever came across real 1 shettleston,

Could tell he was a right bitter cunt, and he's definitely over here in exile, the cunt is banned from every pub in town for fighting, I'd love him to start on me but only every came across him twice,

And I have actually seen a fellow bear over here on his stag doo at the airport,

For someone that espouses his Protestant upbringing, you are not very christian towards others are you?

I always maintain the Protestant ethic of defending the faith and myself...turn the other cheek, never !, much like our Monarchs. (tu)

Why would anyone care about this ?

Maybe they sent us something and we have reciprocated.

Some need to expand their horizons a bit and stop playing up to the timmy stereotype Rangers fan.

It makes it too easy for them.

(tu)

The reaction to all things Ireland on here is a bit ridiculous. I'd imagine we're acting here as we would to any other foreign club. And as the Barca letter shows, we won't be the only ones that act with a wee bit of common courtesy.

Anyone who has a problem with this just confirms the tims are right when they say Rangers have a small minded, bigoted sectarian section.

I'd rather we took it to them and proved them wrong.

They wont like that.

Apparently...neither will we.