Adoniram

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would be far more upset to read that Rangers didn't follow their normal exemplary protocol and refused to congratulate a fellow UEFA club on reaching an important milestone because they came from ROI.

After all, we are the benchmark when it comes to International Relations...

ibrox-stadium-trophy-room-framed-wall-mounted-panoramic-2008-09-season-3-sizes-jigsaw_1205793.jpg

bawsburst - "I am a son of the Reformation and Protestant ethics, I will never be anything else... my faith is built on the rock of John Knox's teachings and the other great Reformists.

I cannot be held responsible for those who weaken ......the devil has many disguises as the whore of rome is testament to."

doh

Dunno if it's been on RM before but here is a classic post about our Club's attackers.

Call me an old bigot if you like, but I can assure you that every time it appears more and more bears see the wisdom of it:

Stop Orangemen from entering your stadium for their annual Church parade and it will go a long way in removing the stigma of you being a sectarian club.

We done it.

Sign a Roman Catholic,a Scottish/Glaswegian one,and it will go a long way in removing the stigma of you being a sectarian club.

We done it

Withdraw those Orange tops that were your clubs most successful ever seller,as we think they have sectarian overtones attached to them.

We done it.

Yes,but you have never has a Catholic captain in your side ever.

Step forward Lorenzo Amoruso

We done it.

Yes but you never,ever had a roman catholic on your board at anytime.

Bob Brannan.

We done it.

Yes,but that Simply the Best is sectarian,it'll have to go.

We done it.

Aye,you lot have never ever had a roman catholic manager...

Paul Le Guen.

We done it.

Yes,but you fly flags that are sectarian,likethe Union flag.

The flag of your country sectarian?

Your display of cards depicting a Union flag and two saltires were akin to a Nuremberg rally.

My nations flag and my country's flag together are Nazi flags now?

I'll be reporting you to my mate Sepp Blatter for singing through the Champions league theme at the start of your matches.

It's an offence now is it?

Rangers players attacked in the street by vermin.

Rangers players homes and cars attacked by vermin.

No arrests.

Rangers players attacked at the Paedo Playground with lighters.

No arrests.

The waving of Union flags and the playing of the Dambusters song is ''Militaristic''

Is it really?In our own country?

Singing ''Rule Britannia'' is sectarian and offensive.

Written by a Scotsman and a song that is British?

If you drop ''Eff Tee Pee'' it will all end at that.

Will it?

Dunno if it's been on RM before but here is a classic post about our Club's attackers.

Call me an old bigot if you like, but I can assure you that every time it appears more and more bears see the wisdom of it:

Stop Orangemen from entering your stadium for their annual Church parade and it will go a long way in removing the stigma of you being a sectarian club.

We done it.

Sign a Roman Catholic,a Scottish/Glaswegian one,and it will go a long way in removing the stigma of you being a sectarian club.

We done it

Withdraw those Orange tops that were your clubs most successful ever seller,as we think they have sectarian overtones attached to them.

We done it.

We done it.

Bob Brannan.

We done it.

We done it.

Paul Le Guen.

We done it.

Your display of cards depicting a Union flag and two saltires were akin to a Nuremberg rally.

I'll be reporting you to my mate Sepp Blatter for singing through the Champions league theme at the start of your matches.

No arrests.

No arrests.

The waving of Union flags and the playing of the Dambusters song is ''Militaristic''

Will it?

What's that got to do with Cork City Football Club? Did they report us to UEFA?

I'm in cork just now, been working here for over a year, and never had any hassle. The plastic paddies down the gallowgate would lead you to believe that they have a whole country backing them up with their hatred for us. When in truth there is no feeling of love for them or hatred for us.

I have experienced no more than moderate banter from Liverpool, man utd fans slagging me for the state of scottish football. I guarantee 95% of any Irish football fan couldn't tell you the name of their current goalkeeper

I'm in cork just now, been working here for over a year, and never had any hassle. The plastic paddies down the gallowgate would lead you to believe that they have a whole country backing them up with their hatred for us. When in truth there is no feeling of love for them or hatred for us.

I have experienced no more than moderate banter from Liverpool, man utd fans slagging me for the state of scottish football. I guarantee 95% of any Irish football fan couldn't tell you the name of their current goalkeeper

Not good enough. We must unite together to be offended and upset by this.

Too much sense in that post for some on here.

I would be far more upset to read that Rangers didn't follow their normal exemplary protocol and refused to congratulate a fellow UEFA club on reaching an important milestone because they came from ROI.

After all, we are the benchmark when it comes to International Relations...

ibrox-stadium-trophy-room-framed-wall-mounted-panoramic-2008-09-season-3-sizes-jigsaw_1205793.jpg

Benchmark for quiet dignity surely, benchmark for turning the other cheek surely, benchmark for rolling over so they can boot in again surely, benchmark for those charged with custody of the club failing to challenge anyone who has a go at The Rangers surely.

We have different ethics to the rebel club, I would like to keep it that way....how about you.

We done it.

We done it

We done it.

We done it.

Bob Brannan.

We done it.

We done it.

Paul Le Guen.

We done it.

No arrests.

No arrests.

Will it?

well you can add send a ball to cork FC to that lament and wait for the outcome

Benchmark for quiet dignity surely, benchmark for turning the other cheek surely, benchmark for rolling over so they can boot in again surely, benchmark for those charged with custody of the club failing to challenge anyone who has a go at The Rangers surely.

We have different ethics to the rebel club, I would like to keep it that way....how about you.

you do talk some pish.

What are these ethics?

The lengths some go to in effort to associate their prejudices with our club is disgraceful.

If you want to be a bigot, go ahead, but don't hate on Rangers for moving forward into the 21st Century.

aik1jv6jloct9lsaczqz0w0p9.500x281x19.gif

Does it up set you about our traditions and culture. As long as i stay alive i will write about them, as they helped make our club great.

That was then this is now if Rangers are to survive we as a club have to move on or we will have no future.Not saying i am totaly happy but thats life.

Just been to Cork this week and despite what some think I saw no evidence they hate us, in fact a couple of guys actually thanked me as a Rangers man for our congratulations.

The big support down there is for Liverpool and the GAA sports.

So please stop behaving like the twisted mhedia would want.

We are Rangers, we are better than the rest and behave like it.

GAA are nout more than ira !post-75-0-42535700-1408543293_thumb.jpg

We will always have better ethics than them but we have to change some old attitudes.