Mike Ashley

jamessmithrfc

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you think this Steve? Seen you say it a few times. Is it just a hunch or are you actually basing it on anything?

On every time I have said it, I have stated it as an opinion - my opinion. You can take that as a hunch,

On every time I have said it, I have stated it as an opinion - my opinion. You can take that as a hunch,

(tu) I have lots of opinions, most of them are formed based on stuff :D

What stuff are you basing your opinion on?

FWIW I am not saying you are wrong.

(tu) I have lots of opinions, most of them are formed based on stuff :D

What stuff are you basing your opinion on?

FWIW I am not saying you are wrong.

Although I have a bank holiday day off tomorrow, I will end up working on the laptop, so I shall retire in a mo.

I have went simply on the Easdales being nowhere near Ibrox until Charles Green brought them to the venue. I say venue because I am unsure they knew what it was prior to their visit.

They suddenly went from Scotsmen who could not care about buying Rangers for £1, to Rangers men who could get 3% for £2m. They have slowly increased their % over the months, whilst many multi-millionaires have been voiced as buying into the club. The same time this happens, the so called silent invesotrs become the token of the media and the fan - with one coming out and speaking.

The board were/are string players and I believe the Easdales are too!

Although I have a bank holiday day off tomorrow, I will end up working on the laptop, so I shall retire in a mo.

I have went simply on the Easdales being nowhere near Ibrox until Charles Green brought them to the venue. I say venue because I am unsure they knew what it was prior to their visit.

They suddenly went from Scotsmen who could not care about buying Rangers for £1, to Rangers men who could get 3% for £2m. They have slowly increased their % over the months, whilst many multi-millionaires have been voiced as buying into the club. The same time this happens, the so called silent invesotrs become the token of the media and the fan - with one coming out and speaking.

The board were/are string players and I believe the Easdales are too!

It sure is a theory anyway :D

I am pretty sure I have seen more than a few posters say they had seen The Easedales at Ibrox long before this all happened.

like I said, I am not saying you are wrong, I am just pretty sure you are wrong :D

Ohhhhh ;) are you someone who's taken offence to the fact I say people who spend their life on here and have thousands of posts , don't attend games ?

It's a fact .

Btw difference between you and me is several but main one - my life ain't a Internet forum or making cyber friends :)

I've got thousands of posts yet I've missed about 10-15 games since the Manchester season, including going the 2008/09, 2009/10 and 2010/11 seasons without missing a single domestic game. Although saying that I have went to plenty for about 10 minutes and fucked off to the pub in the last two seasons.

The reasons I've got thousands of posts is because I get bored at work.

Ah right so I'm a virgin now? With 3 kids? Nahhh ain't a keyboard gangster as I've said I find the keyboard warriors pathetic ( know it alls with thousands of posts )

Many on here doubt I'm a bear? That's easy solved , come to se5 row R on Saturday and shout Craig ;)

Banned from a Internet forum ? Wow however would I survive .......

Ah right so I'm a virgin now? With 3 kids? Nahhh ain't a keyboard gangster as I've said I find the keyboard warriors pathetic ( know it alls with thousands of posts )

Many on here doubt I'm a bear? That's easy solved , come to se5 row R on Saturday and shout Craig ;)

Banned from a Internet forum ? Wow however would I survive .......

Your kids must be really proud of their Dad.

Taking on a whole forum of Bears all by himself. :thumbup:

The question remains though. Why?

My Smartcard doesn't let me in to that section.

So tell you what - you come to the (formerly) Govan Stand and Shout "Govan"

that should work :D

Oh and have your £10 Sponsors' Fund joining fee ready. :D

I have said it once, and I will say it for the thousandth time - the Easdales' are proxies. I am not certain who they work for but I am certain they are the face for someone.

Whilst Ashley still owns Newcastle, the Easdales could take the plaudits as the majority shareholders of Rangers. When Newcastle is sold, they would be paid in kind by shares, whilst Mike strolls in and slaps the board.

I am convinced we are being run remotely but I am not going to try and convince you it is Ashley or anyone else - but someone is.

I want mike owning us a world class business man

Oh and a point to gogzy - I'm told to stop insulting other posters - like who? But ironically several are aloud to call me stuff and insinuate I am not a fan ( violation of your imposter thread)

It's ok though as a select group have decided I know nothing and my online opinion is worthless ;)

That'll teach me

Bit odd this select few have waited a year to start this

My Smartcard doesn't let me in to that section.

So tell you what - you come to the (formerly) Govan Stand and Shout "Govan"

that should work :D

Oh and have your £10 Sponsors' Fund joining fee ready. :D

Any particular section ? Oh aye that would work .

Oh want my money now? Thought I was no good

Seen a post earlier saying whats in it for mike ashley? He according to geordies I work with is becoming increasingly bored with Newcastle FC and his lack of investment suggests that. He is a shrewd businessman, he started off with nothing and is now sitting no 15 on the rich list or something. For him to own/invest in Rangers would require him to invest a lot less in Rangers than he currently would be in Newcastle to get us back to a position of challenging for Europe which would then allow him to splash sportsdirect.com all over Ibrox and get all the advertising during Europe each season for very little investment. Its a bit of a double edged sword just now as its well noted he spends fuck all on newcastle and he is actually in the black for his total expenditure over the last few seasons and remained in the premier league but in a business sense for the club he is raking it in. Rangers is actually quite an easy investment for him just now and with very little investment he could have players in worth challenging for europe which would offer him alot more opportunity business wise. I think even if he was to change the name to Ibrox.bla blah.com, if it meant investment, getting back to playing in Europe and winning the SPL In the next few years I would bite his hand off.