Mike Ashley

jamessmithrfc

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you start by not calling them cunts. Getting pretty sick of the way you speak to other members on here.

Talking to posters such as ? People like "godfather" or the fact I state people with 10 thousands posts think they know better yet don't attend games

Getting???

Flaming-ban-hammer.jpg

Hammertime

Getting???

Flaming-ban-hammer.jpg

Ohhhhh ;) are you someone who's taken offence to the fact I say people who spend their life on here and have thousands of posts , don't attend games ?

It's a fact .

Btw difference between you and me is several but main one - my life ain't a Internet forum or making cyber friends :)

No. we just don't like you. :(

'we' Im so glad I can speak to the whole board thru you.

Sorry for offending the internet. And aint a super cyber fan ;)

As I said, people who have issues with me, fail to attend games due to spending too much time on here.

'we' Im so glad I can speak to the whole board thru you.

Sorry for offending the internet. And aint a super cyber fan ;)

As I said, people who have issues with me, fail to attend games due to spending too much time on here.

I have issues with you. I attend games and I spend too much time on here.

We - the 9 out of 10 RM posters who have so far expressed a preference. (tu)

Ohhhhh ;) are you someone who's taken offence to the fact I say people who spend their life on here and have thousands of posts , don't attend games ?

It's a fact .

Btw difference between you and me is several but main one - my life ain't a Internet forum or making cyber friends :)

I think you come on here to shit stir. Many on here doubt you're even a bear. You then call other poster a cunt just to be snide.Reckon forum would be a better place without you.Thats all.

Talking to posters such as ? People like "godfather" or the fact I state people with 10 thousands posts think they know better yet don't attend games

ok ill make this real easy for you. Keep up the abusive posts and I will ban you.