Rangers fans for yes

MisterC

Did George Galloway no just get his hole booted from trying to promote yes somewhere? Yes campaigners would probably get ragdolled the same way that tit with the Palestine flag did!

So the fastest growing economy in the Western world "can't get any worse than it is now"???

So when a currency union is denied and Scotland starts using the pound with no central bank and no lender of last resort, forcing many businesses, especially UK-wide businesses to leave the country, ensuring the economy declines, investment declines, jobs decline and inevitably the Scottish budget declines... how daft will your "well it can't get any worse" comment seem then?

If Scotland votes Yes it will already have a £6bn+ hole in its budget so things will get worse before they improve, if ever. Salmond intends to lower corporation tax also. How will all that be paid for? Public spending would have to be reduced or YOUR taxes would have to be increased.

What would an independent Scotland have done during the banking crisis in 2008? Who would have provided the bailout funds? What would the interest rate have been? Would they have even been bailed out at all?

Who would have saved the Grangemouth oil plant in 2013 had the UK not provided £150m at short notice?

The great thing about being part of a wider union is that if one bit fails, it has many other parts to back it up until the failing bit gets back on its feet. It's like an insurance policy. An independent Scotland wouldn't have that.

Of course the United Kingdom is better together.

I wish I could like that post more than once. Spot on.

I'm not one to argue who should vote what.. Its up to the person voting. There is no guarentees with independence but they keep saying better together.. Well it can't get any worse than it is now. SCOTLAND is going to end up the whipping country again more than we already are. Oil I know won't last forever but why do England want Scotland to remain part of the UK so badly? If we didn't have the oil and gas we would of been separated 30 years ago when it first came round.

It can't get any worse than free health care, free education, free transport for our pensioners and disabled, despite the worst recession in living memory most people still in employment and the economy continuing to grow , aye it's terrible isn't it. Vote NO you know it makes sense.

Did George Galloway no just get his hole booted from trying to promote yes somewhere? Yes campaigners would probably get ragdolled the same way that tit with the Palestine flag did!

He's 100% no. An asset he'd have been too if he ever debated it.

all they people saying they will be in danger bla bla does that mean we as rangers fans cant act in a civil manner? some rangers fans including myself will be voting yes and its their democratic right to win more votes wither you agree or not so get a grip they shouldn't be in any danger

incorrect! he was done in by some guy in London shouting about the Holocaust

So the fastest growing economy in the Western world "can't get any worse than it is now"???

So when a currency union is denied and Scotland starts using the pound with no central bank and no lender of last resort, forcing many businesses, especially UK-wide businesses to leave the country, ensuring the economy declines, investment declines, jobs decline and inevitably the Scottish budget declines... how daft will your "well it can't get any worse" comment seem then?

If Scotland votes Yes it will already have a £6bn+ hole in its budget so things will get worse before they improve, if ever. Salmond intends to lower corporation tax also. How will all that be paid for? Public spending would have to be reduced or YOUR taxes would have to be increased.

What would an independent Scotland have done during the banking crisis in 2008? Who would have provided the bailout funds? What would the interest rate have been? Would they have even been bailed out at all?

Who would have saved the Grangemouth oil plant in 2013 had the UK not provided £150m at short notice?

The great thing about being part of a wider union is that if one bit fails, it has many other parts to back it up until the failing bit gets back on its feet. It's like an insurance policy. An independent Scotland wouldn't have that.

Of course the United Kingdom is better together.

the whole fall back on the UK argument you put here is fundamentally wrong, go read about the banking crisis and you will find the US bailed out our banks with vast sums of money that just adds to the trillion pounds of debt being racked up on illegal wars ect

It actually makes me sick that these guys will be handing these leaflets out. I suppose they are ashamed to see the Union Flag flying over Ibrox. Rangers are a British club, as well as Scottish, and I see these "supporters" in the same light as Septic fans. You say you shouldn't mix sport and politics, but surely Rangers are more than just a club. As far as I am concerned these people handing out the leaflets are NOT Rangers fans, but septic fans pretending to be Rangers fans . If I was there I would take a few of them , get my lighter out, then burn the leaflets in front of their face. Scumbags and traitors. As you can probably tell, I am very passionate about this.

It actually makes me sick that these guys will be handing these leaflets out. I suppose they are ashamed to see the Union Flag flying over Ibrox. Rangers are a British club, as well as Scottish, and I see these "supporters" in the same light as Septic fans. You say you shouldn't mix sport and politics, but surely Rangers are more than just a club. As far as I am concerned these people handing out the leaflets are NOT Rangers fans, but septic fans pretending to be Rangers fans . If I was there I would take a few of them , get my lighter out, then burn the leaflets in front of their face. Scumbags and traitors. As you can probably tell, I am very passionate about this.

and you're an idiot, im a septic fan for voting yes haha dumbest thing iv ever heard, me voting yes effects rangers in no way! I have flown the union flag and im not ashamed to have called myself british but when

Britain doesn't work from Scotland anymore I want a change so get a grip if you want to vote no then do it but you can keep your ill informed pish to yourself

NO one is being forced to leave the British Army, Passport Office have already said your British passport can be renewed in an indy Scotland, no ones being forced to call themselves Scottish and no one is forcing anyone to take down their Union Flags and the queen will still be head of state BUT we will be able to have political policies that suit this country as opposed to the wider UK which is different all over hence why there is Devolution talks for regions of England .....

and you're an idiot, im a septic fan for voting yes haha dumbest thing iv ever heard, me voting yes effects rangers in no way! I have flown the union flag and im not ashamed to have called myself british but when

Britain doesn't work from Scotland anymore I want a change so get a grip if you want to vote no then do it but you can keep your ill informed pish to yourself

The usual soundbites crap I have come to expect from a yes traitor!