Wallace and MacLeod for the off ?

cumnockbear

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The boycotters and board are both to blame if this is the case. The board have done absolutely fuck all to raise money.

Tell me, which rich investor is going to put money into the club when the fans are divided, boycotting and smearing the board at every opportunity? The problem with SoS and UoF is that they only see Dave King, not the untold damage they do to our club.

MacLeod seems to have this God-like, can do no wrong reputation amongst our support but anyone that's watched him this season, even just for the games that have been televised, with him on the left, ain't going to be splashing 1.5 million on him.

Same can be sad for Wallace really. Anyone that's watched him since January, even in just the games that's been televised, ain't going to be thinking that's what they're missing in their Championship squad.

If they do both go it'll be for weak, pitiful fees. Although I doubt we'll have to worry about anyone snatching them away.

MacLeod seems to have this God-like, can do no wrong reputation amongst our support but anyone that's watched him this season, even just for the games that have been televised, with him on the left, ain't going to be splashing 1.5 million on him.

Same can be sad for Wallace really. Anyone that's watched him since January, even in just the games that's been televised, ain't going to be thinking that's what they're missing in their Championship squad.

If they do both go it'll be for weak, pitiful fees. Although I doubt we'll have to worry about anyone snatching them away.

Agreed.

Can't believe I saw someone say he's got the potential to be a £10 million pound player :lol:

Based on what? Games against the worst football teams in Britain?

Agreed.

Can't believe I saw someone say he's got the potential to be a £10 million pound player :lol:

Based on what? Games against the worst football teams in Britain?

Saw someone coming out with similar shite saying he's destined to become Rangers and Scotland captain, based on those very same performances against Part-timers. Absolute madness.

Saw someone coming out with similar shite saying he's destined to become Rangers and Scotland captain, based on those very same performances against Part-timers. Absolute madness.

Always happens, remember the guy calling Nicky Law world class when he started well last year? :lol:

I'd rather keep both for where we are right now but we couldn't expect to get millions for them even if we were in a better state, Macleod has not proved himself beyond the Scottish lower leagues and Wallace has gone backwards

Lewis should learn from the mistake of Danny Wilson who wanted to cash-in and left too early. Two or three more seasons to learn his craft and he'll be more mature as a player and would more than likely be courted by an EPL club. Why leave at this stage of his career for Championship obscurity in Brighton??

Wallace - not sure if he wants to languish in the championship either though he may not have caught the eye of any premiership clubs. Smith who gets paid for doing nothing could fill the LB role.

Would we even be considering this if the 'blue tims' had not campaigned to starve the club of finances?

Might be a controversial opinion but I still think we'd win the league with both of them sold.

Smith proved at the end of last season he's more than capable of filling in for Wallace.

Macleod is a good player but he's not the superstar some make him out to be.

If we need the money then I'm afraid we probably won't be in a position to turn any sort of half decent offer down for either.