Are the Boycotters returning on Sat?

SoldierBlue1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boycotters are not supporters.

There are other ways to make your point without hurting the club you 'love'

No better than the charlattans who have made millions scabbing off the back of the club,

Both are only interested in their agendas.

Get real, fill the stadium - help the club back to where it belongs.

Always prefer to see the UB lads in the ground - atmosphere is a bit better with them.

GM

I like the UB except the graffiti.........BUt think the Blue Order have excelled and have trebled in size, a massive blue order would be amazin..

These daftpast statements like '' the union bears will be in attendance...this game and that is beyond laughable !

I used to like the UB except the graffiti.........BUt think the Blue Order have excelled and have trebled in size, a massive blue order would be amazin..

These daftpast statements like '' the union bears will be in attendance...this game and that is beyond laughable !

It's a shame the Union Bears wont expand i reckon they could be the best Ultra's in Britian if they did.

Aye the statements are daft!

I like the UB except the graffiti.........BUt think the Blue Order have excelled and have trebled in size, a massive blue order would be amazin..

It's like ....... "dae ye want a chocolate watch or whit?"

:)

As said above IMO theyre not supporters, actively encouraging people to starve the club. All they will do is come back giving it more of the sack the board pish, theyd be better off staying away.

Moan when they go, moan when they don't.

No, people rightfully moan because they have turned their backs on their club by depriving us of much needed funds aswell as encouraging others to do so. Yet they feel like they can show up when it suits them. Not to mention the fact that the only reason they are going back is because we drew cel*ic in the cup.

Pathetic.