Forgot to mention the goalkeeper on Saturday !

BLUEDIGNITY

He's the worst keeper I've saw at ibrox.

His kicking terrible and for a big guy he never comes of his line. very average keeper.

We should have just renewed Alexander's contract, not that i wanted this at the time but Alexander is as good as what we have now.

Looked like a brilliant save before their goal too, shame no one could follow it up a part from an Alloa player

Aye defence static and he had done his job, no reaction from our defence. And if they had scored with their chances we wouldn't have came back from it.

Well done Simonsen on keeping the score down, saved us from a defeat with some great saves !

I agree Simomsen made a few good saves and had a really good game but he didn't save us from defeat as we should have taken at least a couple of our chances to win the match. There weren't a lot of chances but the Templeton header, Boyd 1-on-1, Daly over the bar were all chances we should have taken. They had a few pops at goal and the goalie dealt with them well.

WTF is this obsession with him not coming off his line?? Neither does Bell - it appears to be a 'standing order' at Rangers now.

If it is on the recommendation of the goalkeeping coach he should be sacked. If it's a McCoist instruction --- well u know the rest...

I take it this is one of those joke threads looking for bites? He never made any great saves yesterday. He made a few decent saves which any professional keeper would expect to make. In my opinion he shouldn't have let the goal in and he took an absolute age to get back up after the initial save. I know junior keepers that would have got up quicker, keepers practise that just about every day in training.

Off topic the Alloa goalie is Rangers daft, we have shite keepers at Ibrox at the moment.

Watched him at half time with his coach or whoever taking close hard shots at him, the boy never flinched or missed any of them, looked good during the game !