Get behind McCoist

Gaz52

Surely the same rule applies? At least Ally looked concerned. Those two jokers were carrying on as if everything was fine. Club in turmoil and they just laugh it off? Great custodians they are making.

Ally wasn't that concerned at the post Raith Rovers karaoke when the rest of us were hurting like fuck

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen the Easdale brothers laughing and joking with each other on tv when we were 2-0 down last night as if they had not a care in the world. Fucking sickening!

What do the RM body language experts have to say about that?

I dont blame then. Either laugh or cry wae that shite we were served last night.

There's plenty people stolen much more from us than a man who's taking s wage cut.

Did he? Or is it to be paid at later date?

What about the 4 percent of the club in shares he got for next to nothing ? He had no problem with Charles Green them did he?

12 months gardening leave for him and his staff and go get Billy Davis and save our season.

He's was a striker and he scored goals, that was his job and he was good at it, but he didn't do it on his own.

Just because he scored the goals does that make the Coopers or Baxters, or any of the other great players less unique?

just wait. We will have people shouting for boyd to be out manager. He scored all them goals u know.

I seen the Easdale brothers laughing and joking with each other on tv when we were 2-0 down last night as if they had not a care in the world. Fucking sickening!

yeah I saw it too they also done it after the first goal mate.fucking shocking reaction for anyone connected with rangers.as I said before let the fans unite, take 100,000 to ibrox, surround the stadium and dont let anyone in until we get the answers we deserve.we are the only people that love this great club.lets chase these fuckers.thats my opinion.ive got my tent ready.

we are the laughing stock off foot ball,for gods sake get ally out,and the board

and try and save our once great club. :power_of_anguish: ,

The fukin tarriers will be loving him for what he has done to the fooballing side of our club

can you remember mcCoist giving you some of the best years of your life as a rangers fan.mcCoist hasnt cut it as manager,and maybe its time for him to go,but the man is not a clown like you suggest.hes a rangers legend and you need to remember that.

He also stood shoulder to shoulder with every charlatan that walked through the door from Craig Whyte onwards. At critical moments, when they all required the fans to get behind them, Ally weighed in with his personal backing. That was crucial in maintaining these arseholes hold over the club. And what did he get in return? A million shares suddenly appear in his pocket after backing Charles Green.

In my opinion he's soiled his status by jumping into bed with these people.

This is everything that is wrong with our fans.

Why show McCoist loyalty? He shows us loyalty yes but at a price.

He was the one that helped Charles Green sell the company to us all but for nearly 4 percent of the shares? Again why take anything, as the whole point was to raise money for shares not give them away.

Most fans back Green because of Ally, we paid 70p a share into a company with everyone including the managers hand in the cookie jar.

And fans wonder why we are in such a state? McCoist and his staff will walk with at least a million between them.

Where does that money come from Ally? Out of every Rangers fans pocket, not the board but people earning a year what McCulloch earns in a fortnight.

Do not sack him or pay him off, gardening leave for the remainder of his contract, let him sit and kick his heels or he can walk with nothing.

"Loyalty at a price". That made me laugh!

It's been said by thousands of fans that they won't be back until he's gone. How's that for "loyalty at a price"?

Ally should go, I agree. However, he does not have the luxury of just leaving as he would be IN BREACH OF CONTRACT, and the last thing we need is this board suing a former manager!

They will come to a compromise agreement and they will protect themselves as is both parties rights. Employment law seems to have went out the window here!

I hope this is not the case, and Ally leaves, exposing every sordid act that has went on over the past four years!

There's plenty people stolen much more from us than a man who's taking s wage cut.

When you aer earning 840K per year its easy to take a wage cut.

When you have the luxury of a 12 month 'notice period' its easy to take a wage cut.

When you get shares at well under market value its easy to take a pay cut.

Not forgetting did he take a 'wage cut' or a 'wage deferral'. Knowing the parasite I suspect the latter.

In any walk of life when you are deemed incomptent you are sacked why should McCostalot be any different???

Personally I think all of this on field and off field trauma was avoidable with the right sort of leadership on and off field. But now it seems to me that a form of wickedness has taken hold at Ibrox which may be very hard to shake off.

The persistent Boardroom factions and frictions. The greed. The corporate ineptitude at wasting money and failing to make deep enough savings early on and the failure to operate on even the thinest sliver of financial sustainability never mind growth. The utter wretchedness of so many of the football performances against sides who have nowhere near the same resources as exist at Ibrox and MP. The vastly over-generous pay dished out to directors, execs, the manager and coaches and - not least - the players. The distancing of a large element of the Support. The boycotting. The supporter factions each vying to shout louder and more determindly than the other. The external menacing from the Reqs this time last year, to King and his starve them out campaign, to the silent Ashley with his henchmen. The CEOs and Finance Directors who have arrived, done little of any credible nature to justify their being engaged and their departure with saddle bags full of dosh. The whole thing is becoming perversely wicked. And that's before any mention of the active harm SPL lot and the SFA and SFL and Whyte and SDM who were lead players in kicking off this spiral of wickedness.

And what about the real victims in all of this? The average Supporter from across the entire planet who are loyal supporters of Rangers. They may have opinions on how we play and how we are financed and how we are governed as a Club. That may or may not include boycotting STs or staying away from match days. Seems to me right now that all that can be done is to watch this play out and eventually calm will return, proper leadership on and off the park will return, a team capable of winning the Championship will be formed and do the job, and Ibrox will return to being a stadium that is substantially filled by loyal Bears on match days and one where anti-manager sentiment is no worse or better than it should rightfully be and based on playing performances and routineness of Board protests become a thing of the past.

When you say? I don't know but I do believe it is no time soon - not even in 2015 or maybe not even in 2016. It currently seems to me that the wickedness will get worse - much worse - before the corner is turned with the tolerance and loyalty of the Support being more severely tested. I suspect we will be in the Championship for a few seasons. With an AGM coming up in the next week or so and no good news messages for the Support and with the Club progressively imploding - those who think they are in charge hasd better be in a position to map out what adjustments would be needed if Rangers continue to fail on the pitch at the rate of current failure, and if money continues to dry up at the rate it is drying up with Supporters abandoning the idea of attending at Ibrox. The time for real leadership is now. But there are no credible leaders................

He also stood shoulder to shoulder with every charlatan that walked through the door from Craig Whyte onwards. At critical moments, when they all required the fans to get behind them, Ally weighed in with his personal backing. That was crucial in maintaining these arseholes hold over the club. And what did he get in return? A million shares suddenly appear in his pocket after backing Charles Green.

In my opinion he's soiled his status by jumping into bed with these people.

Haha, "a million shares suddenly appear in his pocket". What fucking planet are you on,planet spin,he paid the grand total of 1, yes 1p for every one of those shares. They did NOT suddenly appear in his pocket.

When Whyte took the club into administration, to say I was angry is an understatement. However I came round to the thinking that a rebirth of the club in Div 3 was a good thing in that we could start again debt free. But what did Ally do when the club was given time to bring in players before the embargo started, he signed ageing experienced players likes of Black, Shiels, etc. He increased the players wage bill and continued to spend, like 5* hotel stays before away games, as if they were still in the SPL. Staff could have been pruned then instead of keeping them on the payroll, e.g. Why keep a scouting staff when embargoed on signing players.

Rangers could have adopted a less costly youth policy like at Hearts, but no they had to overspend on burnt out players while playing in the 4th and 3rd tiers of Scottish football.

All this mismanagement contributed to the situation the club now find itself in.

I have great respect for Ally McCoist the man but he has proved hi is not a football manager.

I'd really like to see your numbers on that.

its been quoted that some people who worked at club for 30 years or more got paid off with a pittance, while all the greens and stockbridges and all other fucking no gooders, leave the club with about half a million and they were there for months, fucking stealing at its best mate.

I just watched his interview, that isn't a guy that's resigned, he's been duped by someone.

Get behind him as a Rangers man, can't trust a soul in that boardroom.

No surrender.

Nae bother but my hand might just push out and he will fall. Worst manager EVER

its been quoted that some people who worked at club for 30 years or more got paid off with a pittance, while all the greens and stockbridges and all other fucking no gooders, leave the club with about half a million and they were there for months, fucking stealing at its best mate.

No, the numbers demonstrating how much others have had in relation to the manager, which is what the other poster was driving at. (Or what I took him to mean!).

But I agree with what you say regarding the publicised pay-offs compared to what the long-serving other people have suffered.

You obviously missed Ally having a wee laugh also.

Maybe they all need to laugh otherwise they'd cry

He's a hypocrite

He said in his Sky interview that he couldn't blame off field issues for the defeat as the players were all professionals (paraphrased) and off field matters shouldn't affect them.

This is in complete contrast to his interview after the Forfar embarrassment which he blamed on Charles Greens throwaway remark about being expected to win a cup

Make your fukkin mind up ffs

Not the first time Ally has contradicted himself,

I remember when he was asked why he had brought in SPL players to win a part time league Ally said it was so we could compete in the cups.

Nearly 4 years 1 final beaten by Raith.