Title Odds

C&A

Despite not feeling great about the McDowall appointment, I really do think we are overpriced at 6/1 to win the league (Bet365).

Hearts have a young team and injuries/Suspensions are going to kick in at the later stages of the season.

I've got a £35 free bet and reckon I'm going to fire it on at those odds.

Anyone else having a wee flutter?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would honestly have us at a bigger price. I really don't think we will win it. I'd love us to do it, obviously, I just do I think it'll happen.

12 points is a big gap but this Hearts team (on paper) are not close to us. If the players get the finger out then there is no reason why we can't put pressure on them. With their young squad with little experience they could well crack under the pressure. Massive match at the end of Jan.

6/1 is a terrible price IMHO.

Little has changed for me. Ally's assistant in charge, fucking McCulloch now on the coaching team ffs, and the same set of gutless players on show.

I think our chances have improved with Ally leaving but not enough for me to harbour any genuine hopes that we can overtake a well coached and motivated Hearts team.

No doubt that Hearts will drop points as the pressure cranks up on them. Will they drop 12? Probably. However, for us to take advantage of this, we need to be flawless from now on. As each team in the Championship look on their games against us as their Cup Final, I think we'll also drop points to the odd draw. We also MUST beat Hearts in our 2 remaining games.

Personally, I don't think we'll catch them now that it's 12 points. My prediction is for us to finish 5 or 6 points behind in second.

We still have 6 Pts to play for against the jambos, not a bad price, well worth putting £50 on, let's be honest it's will be hard but if we beat Hibs on Saturday its a 2 horse race, and who knows who we will get in on loans from Newcastle in Jan.

Good call - I think it's 'game on' if we can beat them on Saturday.

All ive heard since August is "hearts will crumble" "injuries will kick in" " theyl burn out" "kids wont handle it".

The truth is theyve done all the hard work. They now have to loose 4 games which looking at it would mean we need to beat them twice and so do Hibs. Which also means we need to win every game from now on in. Weve played Alloa 3 times and not won yet.

Should be at least 15/1 if you take that into consideration.

However... From now till the end of January will decide if we have a chance if its not done already

12 points is a big gap but this Hearts team (on paper) are not close to us. If the players get the finger out then there is no reason why we can't put pressure on them. With their young squad with little experience they could well crack under the pressure. Massive match at the end of Jan.

Our problem is that football is played on the pitch and not on paper. There's been nothing from us this season to even suggest we would beat them from scratch just now, never mind being 12 points behind.

Hearts have won 15 out of 17 games so far, can't see their bottle going. Their simply too good for this league

Exactly, they would probably only be likely to lose to either us or Hibs. I'd expect them to beat everyone else and as was said above, we would need to win every game between now and the end of the season and I just can't see that happening.

I haven't seen any of their games but im pretty sure teams approach games against Hearts differently, they think they have more of a chance and leave gaps in behind. Barring how absolutely pish we have been, we are also a big scalp to take. All the games we have lost this season have been on TV, theres more to a game against Rangers when the tv cameras come rolling in than playing against Hearts. Our players don't seem to be able to rise to the occasion consistently.