What Will It Take...

Falcon Punch

..For Jig to be dropped from the first team?

I'm looking at the options we now have at centre half, when everyone is fit, and can honestly say he should be right down the selection order - skipper or no skipper.

Streete, McGregor, Zal and dare I say Moshni are better options than him.

It is clear from the last batch of matches he is a weak link in our team, a massive one. Not only in defence but we have players in every other position, that he can play, that are a better options than him. At a push he could be played up front as a target man but we have Jon Daly for that, if needed.

Jig has been a great servant to this club but surely he knows his time is up. Time to hand the skippers armband to Lee Wallace.

Firstly, what will it take to get shot of the clown in charge who doesn't want to be manager?

Where is the RST statement demanding his immediate removal?

A new manager, if he wanted the job long term, would have to make the decisions about dropping players that the two Ms have not had the bottle or savvy to do.

Sunday should have been a watershed moment. The fans turned up when the team didn't and that is not acceptable.

It will be interesting to see his starting 11 at the weekend because I would drop most, if not all who were on the pitch last match.

Lee Wallace hasn't shown any leadership qualitirs imo. In fact, he doesn't speak much during matches. His game has went to shit too. Seems as if he has given up. Nobody in our tesm deserves the armband. Might as well make them pick straws to see who gets it.

Lee Wallace hasn't shown any leadership qualitirs imo. In fact, he doesn't speak much during matches. His game has went to shit too. Seems as if he has given up. Nobody in our tesm deserves the armband. Might as well make them pick straws to see who gets it.

I have to agree with you here. Wallace was my the pick of a bad bunch...

..For Jig to be dropped from the first team?

I'm looking at the options we now have at centre half, when everyone is fit, and can honestly say he should be right down the selection order - skipper or no skipper.

Streete, McGregor, Zal and dare I say Moshni are better options than him.

It is clear from the last batch of matches he is a weak link in our team, a massive one. Not only in defence but we have players in every other position, that he can play, that are a better options than him. At a push he could be played up front as a target man but we have Jon Daly for that, if needed.

Jig has been a great servant to this club but surely he knows his time is up. Time to hand the skippers armband to Lee Wallace.

Unfortunately, it looks like we will need someone in charge of the team who will be unaffected by Jig.s current sphere of influence before he is removed from the entrenched position he manages to maintain no matter how poorly he performs.
In other words I don't think K. McD has the balls to drop him.

Can never see Jig being dropped if anything it will be McCgregor. If we hopefully get a decent manager, you can then expect changes. I would take in stuart Mcall for the remainder of the season, He may play a shit style of football but that crap football he plays will be better than the crap football we play!!! I can not see All 5 of the newcastle boys playing unfortunately, we will be lucky if it is two. Regardless though even if we had two of them playing it still would be an improvement to our Current batch.