Miller Should Be Forced To Hand Back This Seasons Wages!

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller's been getting an easy ride this season but he's been just as bad as the rest. He has the first touch of a cow and a non-existent football brain.

Him screaming at Black wasn't 'passion' it was a temper tantrum. Miller isn't 'passionate' about Rangers, he's the biggest mercenary cunt in that dressing room.

Accepting your final sentence, sounds like the perfect credentials to be made our temporary coach.

Read a few threads and the player I feel is getting an easy time is Nicky Law. He has been shite all season and is one player who shud be up for it. He's got a career in front of him, not behind him like others in the team, he is talented and shud be taking the midfield by the scruff of the neck. Come on Nicky, get a fucking grip.

Miller is woeful, how bad have we got that running around like a headless chicken gets you pass marks.

Miller, Jig, Black, Hutton, Foster, should never kick a ball for us again

I wud also add Simmo and Law and Boyd.

In fact just clear them all out they had no desire it was if they did not want to win.

Read a few threads and the player I feel is getting an easy time is Nicky Law. He has been shite all season and is one player who shud be up for it. He's got a career in front of him, not behind him like others in the team, he is talented and shud be taking the midfield by the scruff of the neck. Come on Nicky, get a fucking grip.

I think my abiding memory of Nicky Law in a Rangers shirt will always be the pathetic sight of him being sent on his arse like a wee lassie by Van Dijk last week.

Miller is past it, we all know that but I think he does try 100% and its difficult to criticize a man who is trying his best. I can criticize the man who selects him tho.

My problem players are the guys who are not giving 100% and I think I can include almost everybody else in that especially our captain and all our coaching staff.

We have a lot of players who look like they are overweight and that should never be the case for a professional footballer.

I'd have the weight watcher woman make a weekly visit to our training ground and shame the fatties!