Mark Warburton & Davie Weir

Ferris Bueller

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we should turn away people who have done well in their jobs like McIness, McCall and Weir as assistant because they are ex-employees of the club ? Makes absolutely no sense.

McCall done well in relative terms for Motherwell, but he's lost more games than he has won in his career and also boasts, or not, a worse cup record than our very own Ally McCoist. He also walked out on them when he didn't know how to get them out of a slump. Not the kind of man we need at Rangers.

Weirs record is managed 13, lost 9. With one of the English lower leagues biggest clubs. I don't buy into or see what the fuss is over him.

McInnes, i accept has done a decent job at Aberdeen and is probably the most suitable of all "Rangers minded" candidates though he was pipped for 2nd by a poor Motherwell side last season and he also really struggled down south.

In general, i stand by my opinion, i think we need a clean break from the Walter Smith, 9IAR, Rangers man type person. We need something fresh, new, exciting, just different.

Gattusos been linked too and has been sacked from his last 3 or 4 jobs. Something like that would be disastrous.

For me, none of those men have shown anything to suggest they deserve or could handle the Rangers job, which right now, is bigger and harder than it has possibly ever been.

I maybe out of order, i may be completely wrong, it may be harsh but it's only my opinion. I guess i am just sick of being let down by our own.

Brentford management team leaving at the end of the season, have done very well last couple of seasons.

Could deffo do a job for us.

Would this be suggested if Davie Weir wasn't involved?

Whilst I love the man and what he contributed to us, i've have had more than enough "jobs for the boys" to last me a good few years. We need people in charge who will think outside the box and not just target guys who have played for us or are "Rangers men".

Seriously though, I think Warburton would be a great manager, he's a late bloomer.

We will just have to roll with McDowall till the end of the season.

On a side note, Boyd needs to start watching his diet. He should be having a snack pre match, not a whole meal.

no thanks, but the are more than welcome to send lewis back up to us

Lewis has made his bed so he can fuck off and lie In it, he's dead to me and I have more bitterness towards him than any of the other escapees because he knew how hard it's been for the bears on our journey back yet he kicks us all in the baws by joining Brentford !!

I think as a Club we should be aiming a lot higher as our new manager must be a signal of intent.

I know we're not in a good position financially but our next Manager must be there for the long haul.

We can't be taking chances again on new managers or management teams we need someone with experience and a history of winning.

Who that is, I don't know but our managers job as never in the past been a position with a revolving door which seems to be the case lately.

We can't have our next manager being another failure as out brand has been damaged too much over the last three years and the only way to fix it is to start winning.

I think as a Club we should be aiming a lot higher as our new manager must be a signal of intent.

I know we're not in a good position financially but our next Manager must be there for the long haul.

We can't be taking chances again on new managers or management teams we need someone with experience and a history of winning.

Who that is, I don't know but our managers job as never in the past been a position with a revolving door which seems to be the case lately.

We can't have our next manager being another failure as out brand has been damaged too much over the last three years and the only way to fix it is to start winning.

Good thing there's so many stellar, experienced candidates with a long record of success at the highest level just queuing up for the job then.

Thankfully no one else is after anyone like that.

Don't think we have the dough to tempt him Northwards.

Lewis has made his bed so he can fuck off and lie In it, he's dead to me and I have more bitterness towards him than any of the other escapees because he knew how hard it's been for the bears on our journey back yet he kicks us all in the baws by joining Brentford !!

Just to be clear, what escapee's are you referring to??

More so than the pair of arseholes who sat at a press conference and insinuated, incorrectly, that our club wasn't the same; all in an attempt to weasel their way out of Rangers for a bigger signing on bonus whilst trying, and failing miserably, to absolve themselves of any blame or responsibility?

Not for me, bud (tu)