Kenny Mcdowall Would Like Ally Mccoist Return At Ibrox

King's trolling us, he can't be that daft.

More importantly, Ally cant be stupid enough to want to take the gig on again anyways, in his eyes he was a success as he got promotions etc yet we slated him to fuck. He has nothing else in his locker to show us.

I'll be calling an EGM to get Llambias and Leach back in if he takes the hotseat again.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sooner we get rid of all these imposters the better! The fact Mccoist is still taking a wage from us says everything about him! If he gets anywhere near a return It will empty the place quicker than anything mike Ashley could do.

McDowall is absolutely embarrassing in interviews. He looks like hes being held by ISIS.

Surely his health comes before his wallet.

Fuckin howling at this. Brilliant.

This forum is magic - beats the chelsea one I use ANY day of the week. The chat in here is brilliant

As for mccoist coming back - when he strolled in late to the EGM and sat at the back fresh from a night on the fuckin tiles with his shirt wide open in the back row, it screamed to me of naughty kid at school browsing in late to class.

The fact he wasn't anywhere near king and Murray etc for me is perhaps an indication of his chances of returning: fuck all. Soon to be jettisoned or given an arbitrary role as "ambassador" which will constitute doing absolutely fuck all and for pittance.

The sooner we get rid of all these imposters the better! The fact Mccoist is still taking a wage from us says everything about him! If he gets anywhere near a return It will empty the place quicker than anything mike Ashley could do.

Will we condemn those "boycotters" just the same?

The reality confronting him - and the other coaches and all of the players - is that between them and with McCoist as the architect in chief they have put the Support in a position where the Support will have to face a further season in the Championship - maybe more than one season. The stark fact is that this is down to each and every one of them starting with McCoist and now followed by even more spectacular failure in McD. That is the stark reality facing us.

But it seems McD's primary focus is on getting his former boss back. Astounding. Utterly astounding.

Any senior exec in any organisation of any worth that I know over a long working lifetime would have hauled him in and relieved him of his duties and replaced him with someone who is up for the job and is credible. The fact that he (McD) can still get away with interviews like this when a new Board has been installed defies belief. The new Board seem intent to just let things carry on - no change - no 'clear your interviews with PM or DK first'. Is there no-one at Ibrox wearing the hat of realism as to the serious situation the Club is faced with on the pitch?

God preserve us.

The new Board seem intent to just let things carry on - no change - no 'clear your interviews with PM or DK first'. Is there no-one at Ibrox wearing the hat of realism as to the serious situation the Club is faced with on the pitch?

God preserve us.

Perhaps a bit early to call it given they only got the keys to the front door on Friday, but yeah I'm pretty fucking astonished that there were comments about "sitting down with ally and kenny" to figure out what kind of role they would have going forward.

Both should be hauled in and told not to let the door hit their shitter on the way out, zero severance pay, see you in court if you've got the fuckin bottle and you want to put yourself in that position where you're playing hard ball; any residual goodwill from fans would evaporate if this was the case.

Pretty astounding that there's been no resignation or quick moves to make change.

Rangers are fucked at the moment, time for the gardeners to fuck off and make room for someone with appetite, and managerial skills

Will we condemn those "boycotters" just the same?

Speaking of condemnation.....what are your thoughts in ally continuing to bleed the club dry? Many defending him believed as soon as king et al got in he would do the honourable thing.....mmm!

Speaking of condemnation.....what are your thoughts in ally continuing to bleed the club dry? Many defending him believed as soon as king et al got in he would do the honourable thing.....mmm!

I can't hate the man kev, sorry.

I still believe everything isn't as black and white as appears now.

I'm loathe to insult and detest any Rangers employee, as difficult as it is recently.

I see Kenny is also calling for Durrant to be promoted. Considering the state of our performances and squad KM's comments are totally disrespectful to our support. FFS do they take no responsibility whatsoever?

I can't hate the man kev, sorry.

I still believe everything isn't as black and white as appears now.

I'm loathe to insult and detest any Rangers employee, as difficult as it is recently.

well can u explain why he leeches further money from us with every second that goes by????

I would like to hear u justify it. Do u think he should be brought back by any chance??

Hes an utter fucking coward of a man. He doesnt deserve to wear the Rangers badge or set foot in our stadium. Get him to fuck now. How many times do we have to listen to this pathetic pish, from McCoist and now him? Im sick of us being treated like fucking idiots.

I used to love football before all this started. I can't watch football on the Telly any more I'm so pissed off.

If I still lived down in the Glasgow area I wouldn't go near Ibrox as things are at the moment. If McCoist does come back, there will be a lot wont be back watching Rangers for the forseeable future.

King will kill Rangers if he is stupid enough to put McCoist back in charge.

I could say very much more about the state of the Club at this point, but least said soonest mended.