*****the Official Hibs V Rangers Thread*****

We're a better organised team under wee Stuart already and we will only get stronger in that department.

The younger,faster players have started coming through. That will continue,I'm sure.

Therefore,I don't fear ANY team in this league................including heartselona!

We have every right to fear them - how many goals have they scored? How few conceded? They have destroyed teams they have come up against and play outstanding football. We have no chance against them at Ibrox for our game in hand unless of course they take their foot off the gas having already won the league by 5 April - might be our only chance of beating them :-(

It's fine though we have Boyd who is one of the best finishers in Scottish fitba :-((

Bell

McGregor McCulloch Mohsni Wallace

Walsh Shiels Murdoch Vuckic Templeton

Clark

We are severely lacking in defensive options so I would pack the midfield but have players in there would could attack on the break and create chances. Gallagher and Hardie should also feature i think

I've gone for a 4-5-1 formation.

As our two main target men are struggling to score goals why not give big Mohsni a chance up front because his main strength is winning the ball in the air plus the fact I think he has played there before with one of his previous teams.

200315230336.png

I think we should play 5-5-0 and try and keep the score down as if we open up they will destroy us and the goal difference will suffer - we have to keep an eye on the teams below us - QOS and Falkirk as those are the teams who will challenge us for third. I have written 2nd place off :-(

I would take 0-0 right now

I wouldn't be too unhappy if we drew with them considering the game in hand.

As piss as we are, getting second place is within our reach. Just depends on our players showing bottle. They could have cantered this division and should be ashamed of themselves for where we are now.

Being placed second so far is bad enough.... imagine third and fourth place in a semi part-time league and not getting promoted. Would be a deep scar on our fine history.

We have every right to fear them - how many goals have they scored? How few conceded? They have destroyed teams they have come up against and play outstanding football. We have no chance against them at Ibrox for our game in hand unless of course they take their foot off the gas having already won the league by 5 April - might be our only chance of beating them :-(

It's fine though we have Boyd who is one of the best finishers in Scottish fitba :-((

Boyd won't be playing..................

I wouldn't be too unhappy if we drew with them considering the game in hand.

As piss as we are, getting second place is within our reach. Just depends on our players showing bottle. They could have cantered this division and should be ashamed of themselves for where we are now.

Being placed second so far is bad enough.... imagine third and fourth place in a semi part-time league and not getting promoted. Would be a deep scar on our fine history.

Don't agree with comment re 'could have cantered this division'.

For me - after seeing the experienced players Hearts signed I thoughg they were always going to be favourites for the title. The fact they have walked the league by pissing all over the other teams doesn't surprise me TBH. What does surprise me is the fact we have struggled all season against the leagues bottom 6 teams and the players we have just don't seem at the races this season. When we signed Boyd and Miller I expected them to each at least get in to double figures. How many goals has Boyd scored? - 4 or 5 is it? That's a dreadful return. Miller about the same? - or even less? Hearts have scored about 80 odd goals with about 5 players on double figures - that is the return we should have been getting or close to it.

A few players have been found out this season big time and if only Hearts and Hibs hadn't been relegated last season we might of stood a chance.

Could be an interesting line-up tomorrow and I've decided to be positive. Fuck knows why, but I have. We'll get a draw.

Alas, I think Fraser Aird will be on the pitch at sometime. Has anyone ever seen him do a step over? Isn't that what wingers are supposed to do? doh

A year a go I would have begged and borrowed to go to games like this. Tomorrow I`m going go-karting and leaving my phone in the house.

We are beyond useless.

If we`re going to do anything in these play off`s we need to start putting some kinda form together now.

another draw can fuck off. win this or nothing.

Just wanted to congratulate Hearts on winning the title provided we do our job and get a draw or win tomorrow. The best team has won the league and we can certainly not have any complaints.

If we win then 2nd place is not beyond us as might give us a lift through to the end of the season. Struggling to see past a defeat TBH but who knows.

Pity Andy Davis isn't thd ref tomorrow as would be good to get a dubious penalty decision!! Who knows ref might still help us out.