*****the Official Hibs V Rangers Thread*****

I think we should play 5-5-0 and try and keep the score down as if we open up they will destroy us and the goal difference will suffer - we have to keep an eye on the teams below us - QOS and Falkirk as those are the teams who will challenge us for third. I have written 2nd place off :-(

I would take 0-0 right now

I'm getting a bit sick of this negative shit......................no strikers cos we're playing hibs!!!!!

They won't "destroy" us if we're organised and,thanks to wee McCall,we will be.

I'm gonnae hide in a cupboard all day Sunday cos hibs are just sooooooo good...................fuck hibs!

P.S. Stuart McCall won't have written off 2nd place!

Couldn't agree more Norger.

What a bunch of negative pussies on here - What happened to No Surrender?

When I played, I would have loved to play CH against this lot - One dig in the first minute and the other 89 minutes would be a dawdle.

It's fuckin HIVS not Barca we are playing.

Get stuck intae them like Rangers do.

People seem to have forgotten just how poorly McCulloch performed as a midfielder before his legs went. Our worst defeats in our last top division season were when he was there, our best form was when he was injured. His return against Falkirk saw our midfield totally by passed as he pointed the way to our goals. The midfield went from reasonably free flowing to static and unbalanced with Lee running in circles never near ball or opponent and others trying to cover.

Three years on his mobility and reading of the game has not improved and if he is not good enough for central defence there is no chance he can cope in midfield. Towards the end of our season in the bottom tier it was obvious that his legs had gone and he struggled upfront so a place was found at the back, two years on there should be no place for him in the first team squad.

Superb post!

morale will be dropping further by keeping an under performing, unfit, uninspiring player on the pitch, McCall has said a few times that under performers will be dropped - the most guilty one should be first - imagine you are a young player in there watching these guys who've not put in a performance in seasons continuing to get picked when most young players that come in look at least up for it...

Agreed (tu)

With the shower of under-performing and overpaid arseholes we have, it would appeared that moral is at an all time low anyhow.

They might be many things, however, most of them are not completely thick when it comes to football. With the way our defence has to

cover for him when he goes walkies and the gap he creates between our midfield, I'd reckon a fair few of them would be putting out

the bunting.

I'm getting a bit sick of this negative shit......................no strikers cos we're playing hibs!!!!!

I'm gonnae hide in a cupboard all day Sunday cos hibs are just sooooooo good...................fuck hibs!

Staunch.

In the real world hibs will fuck us again. 2nd place is long since gone :lol:

Got to agree, McDowall tried to shut up shop against Celtic. It was pitiful, disgraceful and inexcusable. This should never ever happen again.

If we go out with a positive minded and pacy attack I think we can win this. If we go 5-5-0 we nay as well just give up now.

I feel a win here may just get the gears grinding again, Hibs first loss in 15 so they'll struggle after it, if we claim second its a huge psychological boost for the play off. Hibs are in their purple patch now.....we need ours at the end of the season, that's when it counts.

Staunch.

In the real world hibs will fuck us again. 2nd place is long since gone :lol:

Thanks for noticing!

Seriously tho,I don't think we'll lose on Sunday.

A draw may be the best we'll get and that'll suit hibs fine but,with our game in hand,this is far from over.

Thanks for noticing!

Seriously tho,I don't think we'll lose on Sunday.

A draw may be the best we'll get and that'll suit hibs fine but,with our game in hand,this is far from over.

It's over and we will lose. You are dreaming.

Couldn't agree more Norger.

What a bunch of negative pussies on here - What happened to No Surrender?

We're more than capable of winning, if certain underperforming / finished duds are dropped and replaced with players who are

either in better from and hungrier form the youth teams, and / or played in positions which give us the best chance to win.

With neither of these things happening on a consistent basis under the previous management team, people are going on this basis. That doesn't mean to say, however, we are incapable of beating them.

When I played, I would have loved to play CH against this lot - One dig in the first minute and the other 89 minutes would be a dawdle.

It's fuckin HIVS not Barca we are playing.

Get stuck intae them like Rangers do.

The emboldened is the very point. I've grown up with Rangers players who would run through walls playing for us. Half of these spineless overpaid

arseholes are the only pussies I see. And not merely in the talent stakes. That in some regard is at least excusable. Some are simply a disgrace to what it has meant for all these years to wear our jersey.

Bell

Sinnamon McGregor Moshni Wallace

Murdoch McCulloch

Templeton Vuckic Walsh

Clark

I'd prolly give that a punt. I don't know the first thing about Sinnamon, but fuck it, can't be any worse than the alternatives with Faure being out.

Bell

Sinnamon McGregor Moshni Wallace

Murdoch McCulloch

Templeton Vuckic Walsh

Clark

I'd prolly give that a punt. I don't know the first thing about Sinnamon, but fuck it, can't be any worse than the alternatives with Faure being out.

Sinnamon got the assist for the U20s against Killie this week where he darted to the beeline and got the cross in.....that's what you need. It seems he also has played right mid so I think he'll be good going forward. He had played well with Walsh for Scotland U19s against Holland a few months back. Hes worth a go in my opinion, may be a revelation like Walsh.

Right...who's the game in hand against?

We're a better organised team under wee Stuart already and we will only get stronger in that department.

The younger,faster players have started coming through. That will continue,I'm sure.

Therefore,I don't fear ANY team in this league................including heartselona!