Most Hated Player To Play At Ibrox

davis1986

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Coop not booked in that game for asking the ref if he didn't book Germans?

Aye, booked for 'dissent' for sure, mate. Wee Belgian ref with silver hair in my mind.

One of the most frustrating games we have ever played in, that 0-0 leg, and that was the final straw, the great Coop being sent off for fuck all after being kicked about the park for the whole game.

Quite sad this thread isn't it?

The irony is the OP clearly states apart from the obvious Celtic players yet we still have guys reeling off the name of every tim they can think of.

It's the same in the "ex Gers you liked but don't know why" thread. Guys posting "I liked so and so because..."

Some of our fans aren't the brightest.

The irony is the OP clearly states apart from the obvious Celtic players yet we still have guys reeling off the name of every tim they can think of.

It's the same in the "ex Gers you liked but don't know why" thread. Guys posting "I liked so and so because..."

Some of our fans aren't the brightest.

Some folk read only a wee bit of the op, then write what they want, doesn't make them thick, makes them lazy. Tbh if it was Tims writing that shit, they would be thick and we would blame the schools.

Aye, booked for 'dissent' for sure, mate. Wee Belgian ref with silver hair in my mind.

One of the most frustrating games we have ever played in, that 0-0 leg, and that was the final straw, the great Coop being sent off for fuck all after being kicked about the park for the whole game.

Ref was Alex Ponnet iirc. That's some sad ass knowledge right there.

As a wee boy in the late 70s/80s.of st mirren Frank mcgarvey, Ian scanlon and Tony fitzpatrick.of morton andy" bend it with the outside of my left foot" Ritchie. For some reason just hated that cunt. And Steve Archibald.

No Surrender

Rab

Mcgarvey was a grade one prick Rab and thick as pig shit at the same time.