Wattie On Hand To Help New Manager According To Keech!

Another heap of shite from that dipstick where the headline contradicts the story. Fuck me! thank christ I don't have to read Scottish tabloids. I noticed another story today online written by some twat called Michael Baillie of the Express where the headline screamed; "Mark Warburton DEMANDS funds to restore Rangers to Scottish Premiership."

When in fact when you read the entire article, Mark Warburton says this........[ When asked if he was reassured he will be given a decent budget to get Rangers out of the Championship, Warburton replied: “Yes, absolutely, or else we wouldn’t have taken the opportunity.“]

Nowhere else in the piece does MW remotely mention budgets or finances, yet this clown infers that Warburton gave the Rangers board an ultimatum before he accepted the job.

What a joke to even class that as Journalism.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It doesn't really say a great deal tho does it? Other than Walter "helped" him become a coach by agreeing to be interviewed as part of his qualification to become a coach.

Big fucking deal.

And Walter has offered his "help" again if he needs it, reads more like "All the best Mark, you're at the best club in the world now, the most successful club and you'll be great once you've settled in and you'll love it but if you need anything in the meantime just gimme a yell"

What utter shite journalism that is to spin a headline from two sentences.

Jackson is a c**t of the highest order. Why anyone even reads his pish is beyond me, far less post it on here.

It doesn't really say a great deal tho does it? Other than Walter "helped" him become a coach by agreeing to be interviewed as part of his qualification to become a coach.

Big fucking deal.

And Walter has offered his "help" again if he needs it, reads more like "All the best Mark, you're at the best club in the world now, the most successful club and you'll be great once you've settled in and you'll love it but if you need anything in the meantime just gimme a yell"

What utter shite journalism that is to spin a headline from two sentences.

Jackson is a c**t of the highest order. Why anyone even reads his pish is beyond me, far less post it on here.

The point is why do Rangers men continually run to this rhag and involve themselves in their spin !

Warburton is in a similar position that McCoist was in, only Warburton is in a much harder league, Warburton will show how bad a manger McCoist actually was to those who still dont accept it.

Thanks for the memories, but the club needs to move on.

And surprise, suprise Ally was brought up again and how hard he had it. Biggest error Smith ever made was recommending that scumbag, aside from selling Gazza halfway through 10IAR season.

Even without McCall in charge we can't get away from the former players and managers alike. Give Warbs some breathing space FFS, he is his own man and if he needs any Rangers advice he has weir beside him.

I want a clean break from all that went on for the last 4 years but I doubt the journos will let any of that happen. Hopefully Warbs is headstrong and doesn't pay any notice to this sort of story.

Even without McCall in charge we can't get away from the former players and managers alike. Give Warbs some breathing space FFS, he is his own man and if he needs any Rangers advice he has weir beside him.

I want a clean break from all that went on for the last 4 years but I doubt the journos will let any of that happen. Hopefully Warbs is headstrong and doesn't pay any notice to this sort of story.

Surely Kings PR team will hopefully be telling him all about the rats in the media and who to speak to and who not to speak to and trust etc. I wonder what state our club media relations department is in, if we even have one.

Surely Kings PR team will hopefully be telling him all about the rats in the media and who to speak to and who not to speak to and trust etc. I wonder what state our club media relations department is in, if we even have one.

It will be as you were under DM

if thats the case then they will be telling them to talk to the DR - "courageous journalism" and all that