Burnley At Ibrox 21St July

It seems we are just into 5 figures regards tickets sold for Tues night .. pretty disappointed in that tbh

1st game at Ibrox this season

1st game for new manager at Ibrox

A new era can't draw out mor than 10-11k

Pretty shocked at that if true !!

Anyone know if gers vs burnley is LIVE on rangers tv in the UK ???

I think it might be live at Ibrox :pipe::lol:

Seriously I only think RTV show the games live if you're abroad.

If any bears can get to Ibrox for this then please go. We want to show our new Manager/players what it's like to hear Ibrox roar!!

I think it might be live at Ibrox :pipe::lol:

Seriously I only think RTV show the games live if you're abroad.

If any bears can get to Ibrox for this then please go. We want to show our new Manager/players what it's like to hear Ibrox roar!!

Haha knew somebody would say that lol av got the kids all week my wee boys 1st bday as well so was hoping to see it on tele.. defo gona try get upto ibrox this season tho, you going jinty ? Hope you have a gr8 day and hope all the bears give the gaffer an ibrox roar !!!

I've bought 2 tickets..

Absolutely shocking if there's only 10,000 tickets sold, since when did it become a chore to support the world's most successful club?

With it being the first game in ages, new manager, new players and the general buzz about the place just now I thought the attendance would be really good for this one. Be disappointed for W & W to go out to an empty Ibrox for their first experience of a home game, friendly or not.

With it being the first game in ages, new manager, new players and the general buzz about the place just now I thought the attendance would be really good for this one. Be disappointed for W & W to go out to an empty Ibrox for their first experience of a home game, friendly or not.

My thoughts exactly mate, Warburton mentions how magnificent the stadium is in every interview...

Going to be a disappointing introduction for him by the looks of things.

Haha knew somebody would say that lol av got the kids all week my wee boys 1st bday as well so was hoping to see it on tele.. defo gona try get upto ibrox this season tho, you going jinty ? Hope you have a gr8 day and hope all the bears give the gaffer an ibrox roar !!!

Yeah we've got 3 tickets. Really looking forward to it :)

Given the current squad of players, how we expecting to line up?

Wes

Wallace

Kiernan

Wilson

Aird?

Murdoch

Halliday

Law

McKay

Templeton

Clark/Hardie

I've no idea really, would like more players in first

There's been no real investment in players to get the supporters excited enough to go watch, plus its against Burnley.

Its also a midweek game.

Yep, 100% agree. I have not been a loyal supporter for a while now - I have not slept with a tim in case you ask - and this is really landed at the right time where I promised a city break to the wife and I just managed to insert this game into the breaks itinerary.

That said, had I still had my ST, I would have been at this with my son and if it were not a city break with the wife, I would have been with my son as well. I see this as a game to welcome our new man to his helm and clear the air for all 2014/15 players, whilst welcoming the new.