*** The Official Rangers V Peterhead Match Thread ***

Buzzing again today, so good to be looking forward to matchday again.

Enough talk of second rate banned and boycotting Journo's or biased, broken, backward Tv stations.

Today is all about Rangers, as always.

Gutted I can't make it today as I'm actually looking forward to watching us play again.

Perhaps last season is still giving me nightmares and I'm feeling cautious, don't want to be complacent

But I've stuck £2 on 6-1 to Rangers

I suspect we will see some more youths today, like Thompson, Hardie, Gallagher maybe? Shiels will probably start the game and McGregor as well if fit

Hoping for a quick start today. Really was the only thing missing from last week's game.

If we can get on the ball, dictate play, flowing passing and movement I'm very confident we will win game and score a few.

Hopefully ticket sales pick up. Just leaving for ibrox.

Into them rangers.

hoping for a good entertaining game with plenty of goals and some good passing etc.. will be interesting to see how we do against a team that will park the bus which im sure will be a trend for a lot of teams coming to ibrox this season. I have a lot more confidence in us being able to break down defenses than i did last season that's for sure! would be nice to keep a clean sheet also but i can see them getting one chance and scoring from it.. 5-1 is my prediction