Kenny Miller

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kennys an experienced player, he knows how to create space and he still has pace over 5-10 yards to work a yard. With the system The Warburnator plays I honestly can't see past kenny hitting double figures, he'll get plenty of game time as things stand at the moment and unless we bring in another striker he looks like he's firmly in the managers first 15.

You forgetting the season him and Boyd played brilliantly together and the season he had scored 22 goals by January?

Sorry just did a quick Google for the stats, he doesn't have any season with us scoring more than 24 as far as I can see(?) so I'm not confident he will bag more than 20 at this stage in his career. He'll get less minutes this season too.

Don't get me wrong, I like him but I think over his career he missed a lot of chances when he has time to think about it, scored some crackers too tho... But his game isn't purely about the goals either

Him and Boyd were brilliant together then Boydy went to Middlesborough and KM scored 22 goals by January that season (tu)

It's a shame Black done Jelavic at Tynecastle, him and Miller were looking like a quality front two.

Sorry just did a quick Google for the stats, he doesn't have any season with us scoring more than 24 as far as I can see(?) so I'm not confident he will bag more than 20 at this stage in his career. He'll get less minutes this season too.

Don't get me wrong, I like him but I think over his career he missed a lot of chances when he has time to think about it, scored some crackers too tho... But his game isn't purely about the goals either

Scored 22 goals in the 2010/11 season. 25 if you count international goals.

23 of them were scored before January as well.

Tbf to Kenny last season he tried to fix all the problems himself. He was going back to defence to get the ball etc. We were piss poor last year and he couldn't take it.

He will be a valuable asset this season

This. He'll be the guy to come on with 20-25 minutes left and will score a few doing what he done Saturday, cutting in from the left. I said it last season when people were criticising him, he looked a frustrated figure as if he was trying to all the shite himself, he was always pissed off. This season he won't have to worry about that, he'll do what he done Ssturday and that will suit us and him to a tee.

It could be a good season for Kenny and maybe enough to earn him another crack at the top flight...

I told ye so...

This. He'll be the guy to come on with 20-25 minutes left and will score a few doing what he done Saturday, cutting in from the left. I said it last season when people were criticising him, he looked a frustrated figure as if he was trying to all the shite himself, he was always pissed off. This season he won't have to worry about that, he'll do what he done Ssturday and that will suit us and him to a tee.

It could be a good season for Kenny and maybe enough to earn him another crack at the top flight...

It was great to see him really enjoying the game. Look at the way he anticipated the shot coming in in front of the goalkeeper