*** The Official Rangers V St Mirren Match Thread ***

WilliamFyfe

Most tickets at Ibrox are good, squire.

Lets start talking the stadium up to sell tickets, rather than talking it down!!

There's still good seats in the CD, Main, Enclosure and Broomy left.

Need to be fast, mind cause they're going quick.

Didnt mean it like that, just meant not many tickets left with a good central view of the pitch

Only 5,000 left I think

Club Deck, Broomloan Rear, Copland Read, Main Stand middle section

Didnt mean it like that, just meant not many tickets left with a good central view of the pitch

Only 5,000 left I think

Club Deck, Broomloan Rear, Copland Read, Main Stand middle section

Cool, mate.

Duly scored off my 'to hate' list. :pipe:

What a weird feeling this is.

Been going to the games for 32yrs, been a season ticket holder for 28yrs in a row.

But I cannot remember the last time I was so excited about a league campaign getting started.

I really cannot wait for Friday to come round.

Just shows what the past few years have done to my head I guess.

The areas showing limited availability have a total of 903 tickets left. Then what ever is left available in the club deck didn't bother counting the good availability for those sections. Apart from club deck this is what you have available. Most of which outwith Broomloan are restricted view.

BR5 104

BR4 21

BR3 9

BR2 21

BR1 53

BF5 70

SW5 75

SE2 1

SE1 29

MRT 93

MRS 140

MRR 14

MRQ 14

MRD 12

MRC 9

MRB 130

MRA 78

CD4 33

Got a great surprise today. Father in law phoned me and asked for a seat on our bus for Friday.

He had been season ticket holder for 30+ years, lost all his shareholdings when whyte fucking shafted us and swore he wouldn't be back until the club was in the right hands. Hope he gets a season ticket back.

He has sat and told me about being at Ibrox with crowds of 8k during Greigs management stint.what happened to our club really hurt him.

Can't wait for Friday now. Only match I've managed to get him too since was Ricksens tribute.

Happy Days.

Ps I have told him he is glory hunter but deep down in delighted.

i think this will be a decent test of where we are. Peter head were hopeless, Hibs are still a championship team, but St Mirren are just coming down from the SPFL, so should be a little fitter and sharper than Hibs and a better team than Peterhead. It will be interesting to see how they challenge our defense

I am confident, but the 6-0, 7-0 suggestions I think are wide of the Mark and will go 3-1 us. First league game of the season, so I would take a 1-0 scrambled victory - we still need to get promoted and i dont really care how we do it - MW wants to do it in style which is good to see.

With living in Coventry it's hard to get to games but I said I'd make this one and I for cannot wait to go so much so I'm coming to the game myself(bit sad) but I've never been so excited for a game in my life!

Anywhere anyone can recommend for a drink either before or after the game? Cheers.

With living in Coventry it's hard to get to games but I said I'd make this one and I for cannot wait to go so much so I'm coming to the game myself(bit sad) but I've never been so excited for a game in my life!

Anywhere anyone can recommend for a drink either before or after the game? Cheers.

Louden Tavern mate. the greatest pub in the world :D