Jim White - God Bless You :)

BlueThunder

Surprised there wasn't a thread about his 'faux pas' earlier. Talking to Souness and asked him 'how crucial is it for us.... Uh... crucial for Rangers to get back up this season.'

Not a huge revelation I suppose, but still nice to hear. We all know where his allegiance lies.

He could argue that by saying "US" he was referring to the importance for Scottish football of Rangers getting back to the Scottish Premier division. :D Then again, he could just say ; "I'm Jim the Bear and I don't fucking care" :thumbup:

He could argue that by saying "US" he was referring to the importance for Scottish football of Rangers getting back to the Scottish Premier division. :D Then again, he could just say ; "I'm Jim the Bear and I don't fucking care" :thumbup:

He has said it many many times on Stv and sky more or less .Get to fuck I criticising him .He is one of us and it's like a needle in a haystack in the media

He has said it many many times on Stv and sky more or less .Get to fuck I criticising him .He is one of us and it's like a needle in a haystack in the media

Never a truer word spoken,eejay (tu) Any Bluenose being critical of Jim White should seriously have a good look at themselves.

Unlike the Clyde 1 DJ Stuart Webster doing the drive time show just before the SSB phone in. I think I must have been the only one that heard him when the girl finished the 5.30pm sports news Not exactly sure what they were discussing but did catch his retort "you will find plenty of puddings over at Ibrox "

Always acts like he's 1 of us but never admits to it.

“I can honestly say that I do not favour one half of the Old Firm over the other because I am so far removed from it all. Of course, at Sky Sports News, the battle with Rangers has been covered thoroughly so I’ve been in touch about that. When Craig Whyte came on the scene, I was meeting him on a semi-regular basis down here. And I speak to Charles Green quite regularly.

“But no, as regards any allegiance, it makes me laugh. And I laugh about it with people like [Neil] Lennon, and John Hartson, who is a good friend of mine. It doesn’t get to me one bit.”

After the game, which finished 1-1, White said: "Rangers were all over Dunfermline and if they scored more goals, it was going to increase the entertainment value for the fans. I'm definitely NOT a Rangers fan."