The Idiot That Ran On The Pitch

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double post on phone.

TV didn't really show him, but with loads of booing I thought he was an away fan ... although if was a bear , he'd probably be booed too.

Dick whoever he is anyway. The wee bit on TV it did show at the beginning it looked like he was goading BF1, which made me also asume he was a St. Boo fan. But the scarf suggests otherwise.

No laughing matter .The fuckpigs get paid for getting things like this sorted quick .There was no one to be seen for at least 30 seconds .

Just makes us look bad yet the pigs never bothered their arse

That's actually standard practice now. Leave them alone and then they start to realise they are making a tit of themselves.

The danger the SNP gestapo put the players in was nothing short of disgraceful. They did not have a clue what to do and watched the guy walk about the park like it was normal. The stewards got him and the police were still nowhere to be seen until he started to struggle then walked him onto the park infront of the goals. Shambles.

He was that pished he was more likely to have knifed himself.

I know this individual was but that's not my point. No one should get on the pitch and be so close to our players for so long without them being huckled. It could easily have been someone wanting to damage one of our players