Skills: Tavernier Vs Wallace

Broxi

193 members have voted

1. 1. Which piece of skill was better?

• Tavernier's backheel
    • Wallace's flick

Been treated to some great football the last few matches, two standout pieces of play being Tavernier's back heel against Peterhead and Wallace's flick past the St Mirren player. Which was better?

I'm struggling to decide but probably give the edge to Wallace.

Both were great obviously, this is just for a bit of fun and not to be taken seriously. Hopefully a lot more to come.

Wallace's flick only because of the fluidity of the move and how the rest of the break created a magnificent chance on goal , however Tavernier,s skill took the breath away it was that unexpected

Wallace's flick only because of the fluidity of the move and how the rest of the break created a magnificent chance on goal , however Tavernier,s skill took the breath away it was that unexpected

Both created chances.

Personally I loved them both, how good is it to have two proper full backs again?

Both created chances.

Personally I loved them both, how good is it to have two proper full backs again?

To be honest after posting this I went and rewatched the other game and your bang on , both were superb , and if anyone has started reading the rangersreport blog on our game stats they are amazing , well worth checking out

Slightly let down with this thread was expecting a wee video of them both :(

I can't choose they were both out of the top drawer and hard to pull off wallaces was in a more risky area tavers in a more dangerous area, tavers ran the width of the pitch to collect the bal...

Meh can't choose

Slightly let down with this thread was expecting a wee video of them both :(

I can't choose they were both out of the top drawer and hard to pull off wallaces was in a more risky area tavers in a more dangerous area, tavers ran the width of the pitch to collect the bal...

Meh can't choose

Haha I got the video of Tavernier's and then I was looking back over a 20 min extended highlight video for Wallace's and I couldn't be bothered trying to find it anymore so scrapped the vids :lol:

Here's the Tavernier one anyway...

I watched Wallace skin the boy and thought, did he just do that as easily as I saw? He is getting a new lease of life this season and let's not forget his pedigree. He was signed as an internationalist.

I was doubtful about his abilities as a Rangers captain last year but I'm glad to say I've stuck to my views.

Rangers captain.

Been treated to some great football the last few matches, two standout pieces of play being Tavernier's back heel against Peterhead and Wallace's flick past the St Mirren player. Which was better?

I'm struggling to decide but probably give the edge to Wallace.

Both were great obviously, this is just for a bit of fun and not to be taken seriously. Hopefully a lot more to come.

Wallace for me, backheels are easy but Lee's flick was quality