Skills: Tavernier Vs Wallace

Broxi

193 members have voted

1. 1. Which piece of skill was better?

• Tavernier's backheel
    • Wallace's flick

Has to be Wallaces flick. I literally stood up and clapped for a good 30seconds after the chance had gone. Really did deserve a goal.

Wallace of all people deserves the fans applause and needs to know he really is valued and appreciated at Rangers. He stuck by the club when realistically, he could have went down south for more money. He has went off the boil by his own high standards last season and he would be the first to admit it, but he really is class and hopefully hearing the fans appreciation gives him a major confidence boost to go on and have a great season for us. Would love to see him succeed as our captain after sticking with us these past 4 years.

I voted for Wallace because, at the time I couldn't believe it was him performing that wee bit of trickery.

He had a terrible year last year, looked to be getting back to his best under McCall, but, after 3 games, he's looking better than ever.

If he keeps his current form going, he could well end up being the top scorer in the league this season for us.

We don't seem to have a real goal scorer yet. Maybe Nicky Clarke, if he gets a run of games, will find his scoring touch again? However, I think that the goals could be spread around the whole team, the way we are playing just now, with 4 or 5 players getting 10 or more goals each. Nobody in the team, to my mind, after only 3 games, looks like being a 20+ goals a season, in the league.

Lee Wallace has a gun,

Has a gun; has a gun,

Lee Wallace has a gun,

He shoots Hibees!

Jambos sang that, disgrace...

:lol:

I just googled Lee Wallace gun as I didn't have a fucking clue what that was about. :lol:

Seems oor Lee is/was a bit of loose cannon in his youth. :lol:

Quite a few saying Wallaces was harder to pull off... I'm not convinced, the ball was already off the deck for him. Wasn't easy for Tavernier to get it of the ground the way he did.

Undecided, i think I'd go for Tav's, but both were brilliant. :) Wallace was excellent against St Mirren.