Waghorn Not Good Enough

MacBoyd

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is good enough, as are Holt, Halliday, Wallace, Kiernan, Tavernier.. But we are trying to play through teams like yesterday with 6men along the back and 3 men sitting in front of them. There is no space, it doesn't matter how many players we push up . Their 3 then bomb forward into huge space and look dangerous.

There's only 2ways through.. Either wide men on both sides getting in behind and delivering the right final ball, or see if Jorg Albertz has a son old enough to blast the fuck out of them.

Realistically we need better wide men.. not to dump our leading fucking goalscorer.

MacBoyd is not a reliable enough poster for us. He misses way too many important topics and his grammar in actually posting is poor. We need to spend more time on good posters to ensure Bears-Den is a good forum.

In summary, he's a dick.

I'm the most knowledgeable man on here. Don't embarrass yourself.

Whats with your reading comprehension? I don't want it to be in public. I was commenting on the fact that Halliday himself said the Dumbarton game was the first time he had given them a bollocking when the game before it against Livingston was our worst of the season and definately warranted it. I'd be happy if for the rest of the season we were none of the wiser.

So you are happy to let the manager deal with the players as he deems appropriate. Well don.

OP is an alky

Waghorn is fantastic... Why oh why though does Warburton play him out right, everytime hes in middle he scores, so fkn frustrating moving ur best player to accomodate others. Put Miller out left hes played therefore us and scotland do use him to cover McKay if ur no playing 2 up!!!

Couldn't disagree more.

While he's not an out and out poacher, his goals return this year has been good and I think his strength and movement off the ball are excellent.

I still think we need another more predatory forward as for me Clark is not the answer and Miller is at the end of his career.