***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Thread***

Jamie0202

Let's be honest Wilson is better than ambrosia from CFC imo and EA has cost CFC more silly goals than Wilson has ever caused us, so no need to complain when Wilson starts. Wilsons 60-90 yard assist to set up waggy for a goal with a one pass assist move was mouth watering/exquisite in the 6 2 Hibs game in August, I look forward to seeing more stuff like that from Rangers today when we beat Hibs and send them home.

Pre match press conference with magic hat available on club's official YouTube channel (google it, takes 2 secs to find honestly)

Great words from Warburton including the last sentence of his conference (while talking about the fact every ticket is sold today) "our job is to deliver a performance that brings them back again" (as in deliver a performance that brings more sell outs this season). Phenomenal words from mw like usual, if he's saying stuff like that to the team we will probably thrash them again 6 2 lol

I'd have preferred if Wilson and Miller didn't start. Said that the last game we played too.

I think they are the weaker links in the team ( along with Taverniers lack of defensive duties)

That being said, mon the Bears, get into these cunts.