That Cnut Fyvie

bordersbear

Fyvie got nutted at school cause he was mouthing off after he signed youth terms with aberdeen, he was bragging about being better than everyone and said it to the wrong person. This came from a lad I worked with that was at school with him. Fyvie was disliked by most folk, he thinks he is doing great the way he acts against us.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think his original reaction to the bump in the back will be seen as winding up Fyvie and they'll both get a similar ban.

Stuff like that happens in big games like this and referees tend to exploit it, fortunately this was the important one and we won, so if he misses a few won't be too crucial.

Said the same in the match thread. Ref had a shocker today, awful game, but I don't think you can blame him for that decision. From his angle it looked like a head butt, Fyvie conned him.

BT sport showed the angle that the ref would have seen it from and it definitely looked like Halliday nutted him, more so because Halliday moved his head forward at the same time as he moved his shoulder.

Fyvie should still be hounded for the rest of his days for pulling a Rivaldo though.

Just seen some quotes from the wee prick on twitter. Think it's from The Daily Mail but not able to copy and paste from my phone.

In short he's saying Halliday deserved to be sent off, putting all emphasis on the barely there kick out from Halliday, swerving a direct question about any facial contact and regularly refers to the ref as Bobby as if they're fucking mates.

The pricks prick....

Why did Halliday react? There was nothing in Fyvie's late "tackle" and Andy needs to control himself there.

Fuck Fyvie; a little, ginger midget cunt who's career has nose-dived. However, I'm disappointed with Halliday.

Warburton has to be seen to appeal it in because he didn't touch his face as that simulating fuck suggested, but it won't be rescinded for the kick.

Stupid and potentially costly form Halliday. I thought his head was screwed on.