Billy King - Welcome to The Rangers

eskbankloyal

3 minutes ago, Gillete said:

MW got a shite player in McKay  (imo) playing like Roberts Baggio

now he's superb with the guidance and freedom in his game 

I see King being the same , or I hope he will

McKay was never a shite player Ally(the gardener) didn't want him in the team and farmed him out to Raith Rovers where he did well..

If King gets better its for the benefit of Hearts not us.

Extremely disappointing signing from any I look at it. I expected us to have signed him permanently and my jaw dropped when I seen it was

a loan. If he is great then he's only on loan & Hearts own him, if he's not great WTF are we doing loaning youth from Hearts??

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Bell will be on a decent whack which he wont get elsewhere so he wont leave in a hurry.

I've already pointed out that the goalkeeper will be lucky to warm the bench never mind help us win the league. We are still short on a defensive mid, the one position that pretty much every person on this site would agree should be the priority. All these players are young and inexperienced coming into an already young squad when Warburton himself admitted the squad needed experience.

*Edit*

Quoted wrong post meant to quote the albear post

2 minutes ago, RangersMind said:

Extremely disappointing signing from any I look at it. I expected us to have signed him permanently and my jaw dropped when I seen it was

a loan. If he is great then he's only on loan & Hearts own him, if he's not great WTF are we doing loaning youth from Hearts??

Considering you're DP, what was your thoughts as we signed Jason Holt?

2 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Why would it?  Boyd scored a shit load for Kilmarnock and done fuck all for us when he came back.

Jeeeeeezus. "Why would it?" :blink: OK lets never sign another player again that has a high assist and goals ratio because Boyd didn't perform well enough.

Thats nothing to do with the fact he was overweight, lazy, on the decline and playing for one of the worst ever Rangers teams under the worst ever manager. Cunt is well past it, look at him this season for Killie.

1 minute ago, The Rangers FC said:

Considering you're DP, what was your thoughts as we signed Jason Holt?

^ much more happy considering it wasn't a loan. If King is any good then Hearts still own him. If he isn't then we should not have loaned him.

This might just be to ensure we get promotion but it doesn't fill me with confidence. Who will we loan next Aberdeens youth.