Billy King - Welcome to The Rangers

eskbankloyal

32 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The SFA have told them of Billy King's availability so Sevco have an excuse to sing the Billy Boys, it all fits in to place perfectly.

Just a ploy by their board to get away with singing the Billy Boys. Both Hearts and Sevco compliant in it. Mason brothers to the end.

Signing Billy King just confirms that Sevco only exist to annoy us.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sevco parade him in a white horse around Ibrokes. The dark days of Scottish football are returning.

This signing is deliberate, we know what they are doing and watch them get away with it.

Billy King at Sevco? Please don't let the orange top return. If it does I'm tuning out of Scottish football until it changes.

If Sevco sign Billy King there is something seriously wrong with them. Absolutely disgusting signing.

:lol: 

Absolutely hilarious! Actually laughed out loud reading that! Cheered me up completely after a shit day! 

:lol:

44 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Agreed.   A bit underwhelmed by this signing, but I also felt the same about Holt. 

I'll reserve judgement till i have seen him play for us. 

While I agree with this, I also have faith and trust in our Manager and his 'team'. Especially when this is what he said this afternoon -

MW said in his press conference today there is cash available. 

MW also said he and his team have a hand in transfers and valuations

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Maybe he just doesn't think MOH is worth the money asked - our manager ain't daft!

Nonsense. It's because we're going into admin again. It's because Warburton is gonnae leave. It's because that dodgy Dave is a liar and a pure bastard so it is.

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"Shaun" a Rangers fan on first :lol: 

Listening to that RC, some people fair like a flap.

From MW being the man to Hibs overcoming a 5 point gap and winning the league in one transfer.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Listening to that RC, some people fair like a flap.

From MW being the man to Hibs overcoming a 5 point gap and winning the league in one transfer.

It's like what RM would sound like if there was some sort of way to upload your voice. Horrendous.