Hartson goes all ranty

Bears

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/02/27/gers-boss-warburton-slammed-by-outraged-john-hartson-over-commen/

Rangers manager Mark Warburton has been slammed by former Celtic striker John Hartson.

Former Celtic striker John Hartson has launched a stunning tirade against Rangers manager Mark Warburton for his comments about Ronny Deila, as quoted by The Scottish Sun.

There has been a long-running debate about pitches in Scotland, and that has only been intensified after Rangers striker Martyn Waghorn suffered a major injury against Kilmarnock earlier this month.

Rangers were facing Kilmarnock in the Scottish Cup, and forward Waghorn suffered a knee injury, with the Gers suggesting that the plastic pitch at Rugby Park was largely to blame for that.

Now, the debate has intriguingly sparked a row between the Old Firm clubs, Rangers and Celtic. As quoted by BBC Sport, Celtic boss Ronny Deila suggested that anybody who thinks football should only be played on grass is 'old-fashioned', whilst Gers manager Warburton reacted angrily, calling the Norwegian 'disrespectful' for his comments.

Many pitches in Scotland are now plastic, and the debate continues to rage on over whether that's the best step for player safety right now.

Now though, former Celtic striker John Hartson has waded in, telling The Scottish Sun that he thinks Warburton is being 'pathetic' by stoking an argument with Deila.

A clearly outraged Hartson continued even further, stating that Warburton has enough to worry about at Ibrox in terms of signing players and winning promotion, before hinting that he thinks Warburton couldn't handle the pressure of an Old Firm derby.

"Who the hell does Mark Warburton think he is to come out and criticise the Celtic boss?" said Hartson. "Deila has a lot to answer for. But if he thinks Warburton’s views on astroturf pitches are old-fashioned then he’s entitled to say it. I must have missed something as last I heard Rangers were a Championship club. Celtic are four-in-a-row Premiership champions, so if anyone should be showing some respect it’s Warburton.

"You would think he would have enough to worry about at Ibrox. Warburton should just concentrate on winning promotion and getting some money for new players. Starting a fight on how good or bad plastic parks are is just pathetic. Warburton just seems to get bothered about things which I don’t think he should be too concerned about. And it begs the question: What’s he going to be like when Rangers win promotion to the top flight?

"More to the point, what’s he going to be like when he’s in the eye of the storm at an Old Firm game?" Let me tell you, Mark, this is a stroll compared to what you have coming. You shouldn’t be sweating over the small stuff. I honestly cannot believe Warburton had a go at Deila for saying what he said," he added

Do you think the Deila-Warburton situation has got out of hand?

So MW says plastic pitches are not good enough, Delia (maybe!) says that he's old-fashioned.

MW says that's disrespectful (for calling another manager old-fashioned) and good old hartson goes into one at MW!

Silly wee boy.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'He is entitled to say MW is old fashioned' 

So MW isnt entitled to his opinion then?

Another bitter tarrier cunt who has just came to the realisation of how little progress his terrorist loving club have made in 4 years and somehow in that head of his has managed to put 2+2 together and realised we have a fantastic manager who has started to build the footballing side of things from scratch and were closer to them when they really should be out of sight.. 

So what better way to deflect from that issue? Personal attacks.

13 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Guy is an absolute screwball, I get the distinct impression that the magic roundabout tune plays in his head on a loop 24/7.  

He has an actual working model of the magic roundabout in his head.

16 minutes ago, Bears said:

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/02/27/gers-boss-warburton-slammed-by-outraged-john-hartson-over-commen/

Rangers manager Mark Warburton has been slammed by former Celtic striker John Hartson.

Former Celtic striker John Hartson has launched a stunning tirade against Rangers manager Mark Warburton for his comments about Ronny Deila, as quoted by The Scottish Sun.

There has been a long-running debate about pitches in Scotland, and that has only been intensified after Rangers striker Martyn Waghorn suffered a major injury against Kilmarnock earlier this month.

Rangers were facing Kilmarnock in the Scottish Cup, and forward Waghorn suffered a knee injury, with the Gers suggesting that the plastic pitch at Rugby Park was largely to blame for that.

Now, the debate has intriguingly sparked a row between the Old Firm clubs, Rangers and Celtic. As quoted by BBC Sport, Celtic boss Ronny Deila suggested that anybody who thinks football should only be played on grass is 'old-fashioned', whilst Gers manager Warburton reacted angrily, calling the Norwegian 'disrespectful' for his comments.

Many pitches in Scotland are now plastic, and the debate continues to rage on over whether that's the best step for player safety right now.

Now though, former Celtic striker John Hartson has waded in, telling The Scottish Sun that he thinks Warburton is being 'pathetic' by stoking an argument with Deila.

A clearly outraged Hartson continued even further, stating that Warburton has enough to worry about at Ibrox in terms of signing players and winning promotion, before hinting that he thinks Warburton couldn't handle the pressure of an Old Firm derby.

"Who the hell does Mark Warburton think he is to come out and criticise the Celtic boss?" said Hartson. "Deila has a lot to answer for. But if he thinks Warburton’s views on astroturf pitches are old-fashioned then he’s entitled to say it. I must have missed something as last I heard Rangers were a Championship club. Celtic are four-in-a-row Premiership champions, so if anyone should be showing some respect it’s Warburton.

"You would think he would have enough to worry about at Ibrox. Warburton should just concentrate on winning promotion and getting some money for new players. Starting a fight on how good or bad plastic parks are is just pathetic. Warburton just seems to get bothered about things which I don’t think he should be too concerned about. And it begs the question: What’s he going to be like when Rangers win promotion to the top flight?

"More to the point, what’s he going to be like when he’s in the eye of the storm at an Old Firm game?" Let me tell you, Mark, this is a stroll compared to what you have coming. You shouldn’t be sweating over the small stuff. I honestly cannot believe Warburton had a go at Deila for saying what he said," he added

Do you think the Deila-Warburton situation has got out of hand?

So MW says plastic pitches are not good enough, Delia (maybe!) says that he's old-fashioned.

MW says that's disrespectful (for calling another manager old-fashioned) and good old hartson goes into one at MW!

Silly wee boy.

Have you seen him recently.

Newspaper columnists and writers desperately trying to spark a "war of words" when it doesn't exist.

So Warburton states his opinion on plastic pitches without mentioning any other manager, we all know up until he shared his views most people agreed that they are shit, warburtons views are then attacked and apparently plastic pitches are the best thing ever! deila is then asked his views and brings warburton into it by calling him old fashioned, there was no no need for fuckwit to even mention warburton, warburton defends his position and rightly questions deilas comments about him and now moon heid attacks warburton...scottish mhedia logic right there!

They are trying everything in their power to drag warburton into a slagging match to deflect how shite they are, good luck ya dhim fuckers!

The thing I've noticed with the tarriers these last few years is that they're 100% adamant that we won't be able to challenge them until they themselves are knocking on the door of 10IAR.

The media,the filthy fans,the Great Leader's boardroom are all going to get the biggest shock next season if we hit the ground running early on and open up a healthy lead in the league.

They can't,won't,and refuse to accept that Rangers never went away and are coming back possibly stronger than ever,if the first game against them is at Savile Row and we beat them the meltdown will eclipse the shame game of '99.

Me personally I can't wait,you can smell the fear :lol: