Escobar

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Well done to Rossco. Truly deserved. Both cup trophies will now be in the Highlands, the new home of Scottish football. No Armageddon for them. 

PS - Good to see the diddy mentality alive and well in this thread. Hibs seemingly are the new rivals of our club. :power_of_anguish:

Hibs have always been of the most bitter Rangers haters so we are entitled a wee laugh at their expense every now and then

11 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Well done to Rossco. Truly deserved. Both cup trophies will now be in the Highlands, the new home of Scottish football. No Armageddon for them. 

PS - Good to see the diddy mentality alive and well in this thread. Hibs seemingly are the new rivals of our club. :power_of_anguish:

Shut up ya helmet 

28 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Away and jump off a high rise building ya fucking shit flinger.

2 hours ago, bluedylan said:

To be fair he called the Celtic support out with regards to their bigotry,stated he would never take his kid back after what he heard from them.

Agree, I think Nevin is awright.

Listened on the radio while working in garage.  The plaudits and build up Hibs and Stubbs got, tell you a lot.

I know they are selling product and have to hype their broadcast. However, if Rangers had just lost 3 games in a row in league, they would be calling for MW's head. Low expectation sides operate within different criteria. Expectation bias..... or just pure fuckin' bias. It's there!

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Best thing about today was the commentators wanking over McGinn trapping a ball.

McKay does that every week with his eyes closed.

Exactly what I was thinking mate. Baz is one of the best ball kilers I've seen in the Scottish game for many years.