McCoist

TMB

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Why do people make a song and dance about Lennon's "treatment of women" then completely ignore Gascoignes previous? 

I'm not excusing gazza, but he is very mentally ill. Lennon's is just a five star prick. I don't know how gazza is still alive due to what he's done to his body.

4 hours ago, DeanMK said:

Aye, the end of the article confirms that he doesn't actually watch Scottish football all that much. 

"From the top league to the next division down there is always a big jump"

Aye that much is obvious, still, shite comments to read regardless.

Why do people make a song and dance about Lennon's "treatment of women" then completely ignore Gascoignes previous? 

Just because they bring up Lennon,s past discretions.in no way does that mean they condone or forget gazzas carry on.

Gascoigne done a lot for Rangers FC ... Lennon has done fuck-all. Do you really expect a Rangers fan to just start getting tore into Gazza? you've enough to say about fans who bad mouted McCoist, Dude. Would you take the same defensive approach if people started getting constantly ripped into Gazza?

You have a bee in your bonnet about Gascoigne. You've mentioned this a few times before. Are you a victim of domestic abuse yourself is that how it hurts to see his name mentioned?

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Gascoigne done a lot for Rangers FC ... Lennon has done fuck-all. Do you really expect a Rangers fan to just start getting tore into Gazza? you've enough to say about fans who bad mouted McCoist, Dude. Would you take the same defensive approach if people started getting constantly ripped into Gazza?

You have a bee in your bonnet about Gascoigne. You've mentioned this a few times before. Are you a victim of domestic abuse yourself is that how it hurts to see his name mentioned?

Rumour is he tried to bleach his blonde like gazza and it turned ginger.

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

Gazzas treatment of women,while regrettable, isn't exactly topical is it ?, Or relative to the Lennon debate. If it makes you feel any better I think while Gazza is the best player ever to play for Rangers I have no regard whatsoever for him as a person.

Lennon's stuff with women is topical? Agree it's not relevant to the Lennon debate however if it's a mark of McCoists character being associated with someone with Lennon's past surely the same applies? 

4 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

does he not suffer depression?  Not defending him here, just an observation.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't have undiagnosed mentallness.

Yes, he suffered badly from depression and took to the bottle, he deeply regretted his actions towards his family but could do nothing to control himself, he's still living on the edge whereas TLB is just a horrible cunt of a man with no excuses.

edit? Sorry never read your post properly, I believe TLB claimed depression but never saw any evidence

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm not excusing gazza, but he is very mentally ill. Lennon's is just a five star prick. I don't know how gazza is still alive due to what he's done to his body.

Isn't Lennon known to suffer from mental health problems?

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I find the double standard utterly fucking ridiculous. It's excused when you batter your Mrs if you wear our jersey but wear there's and it's a stick to beat you, and anyone associated with you, with.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I find the double standard utterly fucking ridiculous. It's excused when you batter your Mrs if you wear our jersey but wear there's and it's a stick to beat you, and anyone associated with you, with.

How this thread turn into a Gazza one? Nobody mentioned Gazza. Neil Lennon hates the very fact that we survived and has, as far as I can see, never said anything positive about any of our former players or managers yet they are clambering over each other to praise this horrible person up. I can't get my head round it. I was, at first, thinkingthat they were thinking that he would be a better option that the likes of David Moyes going to them but after reading their comments, well :power_of_anguish:

Lennon's stuff with women is topical? Agree it's not relevant to the Lennon debate however if it's a mark of McCoists character being associated with someone with Lennon's past surely the same applies? 

Think you'll find Lennon's No2 bit on the side found out she wasn't his No1 bit on the side and after she said she'd sell her story to the papers he threatened her with violence and later he publicly admitted it and apologised for it , this happened a month ago which seems fairly topicle as it probably was the last nail in the Bolton fiasco.

12 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Think you'll find Lennon's No2 bit on the side found out she wasn't his No1 bit on the side and after she said she'd sell her story to the papers he threatened her with violence and later he publicly admitted it and apologised for it , this happened a month ago which seems fairly topicle as it probably was the last nail in the Bolton fiasco.

Bolton were owned by different people when that happened and was dealt with by Bolton.