MOH

Camshy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some of yous are a fucking riot, is it just because his dad supports Celtic ye find it fine to target him? Aye alright he didn't have the best of games, but fuck sake the full team played shite does that mean we drop all of them as well?

to say he doesn't want to be here because he "supports" the filth is absolutely ridiculous, if you watched any of his interviews in particular the one before the semi he was referring to us as we and how he would be on the other side from his dad. Its just pathetic potshotting from the lot of yous.

8 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Not only better through the middle but he also needs the ball in front of him to open defenses.  Guy is suffering from being cup-tied and in and out of the team

Said this already that he needs the ball in front of him and positive he will be a starter in the team next season.

15 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

some of yous are a fucking riot, is it just because his dad supports Celtic ye find it fine to target him? Aye alright he didn't have the best of games, but fuck sake the full team played shite does that mean we drop all of them as well?

to say he doesn't want to be here because he "supports" the filth is absolutely ridiculous, if you watched any of his interviews in particular the one before the semi he was referring to us as we and how he would be on the other side from his dad. Its just pathetic potshotting from the lot of yous.

You are adding nothing whatsoever with those kinds of comments. I would say every fan would like to see every new signing succeed, and I personally have stated my admiration for Michael O'Halloran's professionalism and what appears to be his very dedicated attitude to the game. I like him in how he comes across in interviews, and I sincerely hope he succeeds. However, at this moment in time I am not sure he has the variety or the creativity to his game that is needed in our set up. As someone stated last night, maybe he has to have a good pre-season behind him.

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Honestly he's pish I said it when he signed, made his debut and im saying it again now 

he doesn't even want to be here - look at the clips when we win the shoot out its an embarrassing grin 

love Warburton but he's blipped there 

Spot on,said on another thread ,runs into players,just gets his head down doesn't look up,no understanding with

tav,looks like he would rather be somewhere else,will be one of they players who can't take the pressure of

playing for us,

8 hours ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Do you go to games? 

One of his first games at Ibrox against St. Mirren he ran the show. 

I've been to 46. That's the only decent game he has had. Am all for giving players a chance but he looks disintrested at times. The unity the squad has he doesn't seem to be a part of

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Honestly he's pish I said it when he signed, made his debut and im saying it again now 

he doesn't even want to be here - look at the clips when we win the shoot out its an embarrassing grin 

love Warburton but he's blipped there 

This.

He's not anything like a Rangers player. I know we've had some dross over the last four years but I thought we were past that now. I still think Warburton is the cockney Guardiola but he's signed a dud here.

O'Halloran not good enough for Rangers. Only bad signing that Mr Warburton has made. looks like he knows he has made a mistake signing for us and doesn't want to be here. Sunday when every other player was bouncing about delighted he was just walking about the place with a face like fizz. As said not good enough for us going forward. Maybe a shining light in a St Johnstone team but that doesn't say a lot

He hasn't had the best of starts to his rangers career but I remember people were saying the same about forester before he got his fitness and confidence up.

I'm not convinced he will be a starter next season but we will see what a full pre season will do for the lad. Far too early to write him off.

Strikes me as a player suited to playing in a team set up to counter-attack and let's face it that's one thing we're not, this season anyway although away in Europe next season might be different.

Regarding his attitude, he came across as delighted to sign for us, I know he's not one for running to the fans when he scores but he looks quite a quiet kind of guy. Maybe he felt as he played no part in our cup run he kept the emotions in check on Sunday.

The way I'm looking at it, MW rated the guy highly enough to sign him and after pre-season we'll see how he's fitted in.

6 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Strikes me as a player suited to playing in a team set up to counter-attack and let's face it that's one thing we're not, this season anyway although away in Europe next season might be different.

Regarding his attitude, he came across as delighted to sign for us, I know he's not one for running to the fans when he scores but he looks quite a quiet kind of guy. Maybe he felt as he played no part in our cup run he kept the emotions in check on Sunday.

The way I'm looking at it, MW rated the guy highly enough to sign him and after pre-season we'll see how he's fitted in.

The counter attack comment is a good point. I would see him as being an option for the bench in the long run if we are chasing the game

It will take him a while to adjust to our style. He's a fast forward, who has mainly been used to playing counter attacking football, with balls in behind into rakes of space. 

The challenges for him are being able to settle into our system, but also not to loose his directness completely. It's a harder ask to run off the defenders shoulder when your playing against condensed defenses, but he's got the gas to pull it off if he works at it.

His pace and directness adds another string to this teams bow. Their will be times- as in when we get into Europe- that he could play up front on his own.