Over 33,000 Season Tickets Renewed - A Club Record [Now Over 42,000 Sold]

we'll sell 43,000 easily which i think is the maximum amount we have to sell. we ended up with close to 40,000 last season. i'm guessing most of us will have renewed and then you take into account all the part time fans coming crawling back now we're back in the premiership and playing that lot.

Anyone know if the ticket centre will be open tomorrow? Me and a couple of the boys are changing seats and we were told we had to wait until after the deadline before we could move in order to see what seats were left. ??

1 hour ago, one55 said:

we'll sell 43,000 easily which i think is the maximum amount we have to sell. we ended up with close to 40,000 last season. i'm guessing most of us will have renewed and then you take into account all the part time fans coming crawling back now we're back in the premiership and playing that lot.

They weren't part time fans they didn't want to fund the board ??

1 hour ago, one55 said:

Glory hunters.

But if the stadiums full its all good

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Glory hunters yet the place has been packed for 3 years in the gutter leagues :lol: 

We all know about the boycotts etc 2 years back now and Wether that's right or wrong is another debate. But the stadium was full in some of the poorest leagues in European football yet folk are glory hunters. We had 38k st holders last season ffs and we didn't play the taigs in the league last year. We also had around the same number or just a bit less in sfl 3. 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Glory hunters yet the place has been packed for 3 years in the gutter leagues :lol: 

Aye it was packed.

''Rangers' 8-1 defeat of Clyde was watched by their lowest home attendance for 29 years at Ibrox.

Only 11,190 fans turned up for the Petrofac Training Cup tie on Monday.''

There were plenty games Ibrox was like a ghost town

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We all know about the boycotts etc 2 years back now and Wether that's right or wrong is another debate. But the stadium was full in some of the poorest leagues in European football yet folk are glory hunters. We had 38k st holders last season ffs and we didn't play the taigs in the league last year. We also had around the same number or just a bit less in sfl 3. 

Doesn't suit the rhetoric our problems are all the fans fault though.

1 minute ago, RFC#1. said:

Aye it was packed.

''Rangers' 8-1 defeat of Clyde was watched by their lowest home attendance for 29 years at Ibrox.

We have had poor cup attendances for years. We had 13k on a Monday against Killie in the Scottish cup.

I don't blame the fans these games ain't free anymore and after forking out the money on sts some just won't pay extra.

Aye it was packed.

There were plenty games Ibrox was like a ghost town

We have always had poor attendances in some cup games throughout the years. It's nothing to do with us being demoted.

How you can slate the fans by calling them glory hunters is beyond me, you must have been hiding under a rock for 3 years.

Just now, The Godfather said:

We have always had poor attendances in some cup games throughout the years. It's nothing to do with us being demoted.

How you can slate the fans by calling them glory hunters is beyond me, you must have been hiding under a rock for 3 years.

When we got demoted we set records for crowd attendances in the 3rd.

2014/15 our crowds plummeted.

If u never noticed i suggest you weren't there.

We got into the championship and crowds picked up again.

3 minutes ago, RFC#1. said:

No it didn't championship was oureally worst attendances as folk boycotted and kinda became disillusioned. The crowds dropped from 3 to 2 but nowhere near as much as when in championship 

Just now, RFC#1. said:

How can you call fans glory hunters when they packed out the place in Div 3 though...crowds dipped in the middle because the clown in charge had us playing the worst football in our history...that happens.

You simply cant call fans glory hunters when they were filling the stadium in Div 3 and the Championship.

I find it utterly bizarre a rangers fan is slating the support here, however you carry on.

Just now, The Godfather said:

How can you call fans glory hunters when they packed out the place in Div 3 though...crowds dipped in the middle because the clown in charge had us playing the worst football in our history...that happens.

You simply cant call fans glory hunters when they were filling the stadium in Div 3 and the Championship.

I find it utterly bizarre a rangers fan is slating the support here, however you carry on.

Glory hunters are a fact of life,its the way it is,crowds drop,then when shit is good they flock back.

Thats fitbaw imo.

Glory hunters are a fact of life,its the way it is,crowds drop,then when shit is good they flock back.

Thats fitbaw imo.

So what about div 3 and 2 when we had big crowds? Hardly the high life beating dunfermline and drawing with Stranraer and Annan fucking us at home 

2 minutes ago, RFC#1. said:

Thats fitbaw imo.

How do you explain full houses in Div 3 going by the above?

Was shit good when we were demoted to the bottom tier in Scottish football?

Just now, Rfc52 said:

So what about div 3 and 2 when we had big crowds? Hardly the high life beating dunfermline and drawing with Stranraer and Annan fucking us at home 

Div 3 we were aw beelin about how our club was treated,i think it was a great show of defiance,i loved it.

As time progressed our crowds dwindled,that how i remember our journey back.

It seems at odds with your recollection though.