****Your official Rangers v The Accies thread ****

AlCapone

Miller looked really pumped up in the press conference, he knows what is required today, he knows the expectations and he loves to turn up when it matters. He is raring to get out there. He will lead by example from the top and demand everything from everyone around him. He's not had a great pre season but you would be folly to write him off. He won't play every game this season but will be absolutely vital throughout.

Miller to score today...........

Millers struggled in the early games wasted a couple of good chances think as some say he's in today for his experience with a big occasion 

Big chance for hill to ease people's worries after last week 

here's hoping he does ?

4 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

You are secretly disappointed :pipe:

Be interesting to see if Hamilton open up more than what we endured in the lower leagues

McKays final ball needs to find a Rangers player, not all McKays fault, players didn't move for him

Near post, that's where we need runners to hit, so many chances cut out last year in this area more than any other

McKay and Wallace cutbacks need to be converted now we are top flight 

31 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Canny delete quotes, sorry SG.

Rangers team to play Hamilton: Foderingham, Tavernier, Hill, Kiernan, Wallace, Barton, Miller, McKay, Halliday, Krancjar, Waghorn. #SSNHQ

And here's me been predicting all week that Hill, Barton, Krancjar and Miller wont all be starting together too often.

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

MOH is unfortunate not to start today.

I hope he is mature enough to handle it. If I was in his position (as one of the best players in pre season) Id be annoyed.

But that says more about my mentality than his if he manages not to get annoyed

The bench looks great today. If we get Hamilton chasing shadows from the off, then we have the ammo on the bench to come on and really run riot. 

Some were questioning Miller's inclusion from the start, but in the grander scheme of things I think it's better he starts and runs his race early and then bring in real pace to finish the job. 

Get tore right in from the start Rangers!